Family prayer

As this year ends, I would ask prayers for my family. It's been a hard year .Mom & Dad, 2 sister-in-laws have gone ahead. I love them all and know I will see them again someday. But in the mean time I pray--Hail Mary, full of grace. Bless and keep them always. Amen

praying…

Lord, We lift auntjo up in prayer. May you comfort this dear one during such a difficult time. May healing come for auntjo.

Lord we pray for these souls.

Hail Mary full of Grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb Jesus.

Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done.
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses.
As we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

You poor soul to have lost so many family members in one year. Yes, you look forward to seeing them again but in the meantime it hurts.
Jesus please comfort her in her many losses;
and flood Your merciful graces on the souls of her loved ones.
Please bless her and any other family members in this first Christmas after loss of dear ones. Let Your light and love surround her and her family.

Thank You, Jesus

Praying for you, auntojo, and for the repose of the souls of your beloved family members.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Praying for your loved ones …

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.