Family Study Program

I apologize if this topic has been covered already, but I am having difficulty finding a solid Catholic family study program for my wife and chidlren to join in with me. I would appreciate any suggestions from those who have used something in the past and, I am not sure how to put this so, something which has not been influenced by modernist secularism in any way. Just good solid Catholic Tradition and Scripture based education for the family.

If you haven’t yet, check with your parish…if it’s a real small parish, check with a larger one. Many parishes, regardless of size have vibrant miniseries that address many needs including the one you have expressed.

If your parish (regardless of size) has no such program, talk to your pastor and ask if YOU can start one…there may be others looking for something like this!

Peace and prayers!

We found the faith and life series to be great. It is a CCD program designed for children, but the topics can be expanded. Our parish uses it, and we homeschooled with it as a family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.