Family watch dog.us

www12.familywatchdog.us/

check this to see if child molesters are in area…

Nope none around us…we sent them all somewhere else:D

:bigyikes: We have 26—4 being pedophiles!!!

I think I’ll be passing this info on to my friends and neighbors–thanks aimee.

[quote=Giannawannabe]:bigyikes: We have 26—4 being pedophiles!!!

I think I’ll be passing this info on to my friends and neighbors–thanks aimee.
[/quote]

As my friends in law enforcement tell me: it’s the ones NOT registered you have to worry about.

[quote=wabrams]As my friends in law enforcement tell me: it’s the ones NOT registered you have to worry about.
[/quote]

You have a point.

[quote=aimee]You have a point.
[/quote]

But it’s still nice to know where the child molestors are.

There are a number in the area where I live, only a few were with children.

One of the people listed lives within a block of the school rented out by my parish and a High School. It did not list him as a pedophile.

One disturbing note is that I put my parent’s address in and found out that Pennsylvania does not provide addresses.:frowning: There is a number of families with children in the neighborhood.

PF

My state is not yet listed but it did make the national news in September when someone took the law into his own hands.

“A 35-year-old Washington state man was charged with double murder Thursday after telling police that he had decided to hunt down and kill two sex offenders listed in an online sex offender registry.”

“Michael Mullen told police that he decided to find and murder sex offenders in Bellingham, 90 miles north of Seattle, after the high-profile arrest of a sex offender in Idaho in July.”

msnbc.msn.com/id/9261767/

aimee, thank you so much… I looked my area up and I have one to many in my area (there where 18) I was reading what one guy did in a neighboring town… kidnapping, druging, sodomy, molestation, rape… scary.

[quote=aimee]www12.familywatchdog.us/

check this to see if child molesters are in area…
[/quote]

Thank you for this link, I didn’t know it existed. It’s very surprising to me how many of these folks live in million dollar homes.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.