Family

God bless our unborn twins with healthy bodies and minds.
God bless my brothers, brothers in law and sisters, sisters in law to be restored their best health.
God bless my adult children allowing them freedom from genetic inheritance.

***+JMJTJ+

You and your family will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Father,
Cast out the devil and will these children with Your Spirit so they may be born healthy and so they can become Your children and help bring glory to Your Kingdom on Earth.

Please send your blessings to these brothers, brothers-in-law, sisters, and sisters-in-law so they may be strengthened in health. At the least, please comfort them and help them to recognize they can offer up all of their suffering.

Please, also send your blessings upon Kause’s children so that they may not pass on genetics of unfavorable qualities. Help them to love their children nonetheless.

Help them all to simply always be thankful of this gift of life, regardless of the cards we are dealt.

Thank you!

Amen, Amen!
+

Your family has my prayers

Praying for your intentions.

God bless

praying for everyone.
grandma glor

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.