Farewell

I have been struggling for quite some time now with what I believe. Most of the folks on this particular forum have been patient with me and my questions and comments. However, some of the things have proven a bit much for me. I appreciate those of you who have shared your faith and shown respect to mine. I still plan to search the other forums so I can learn more about the Catholic faith. This is my last visit here and I wish everyone well in your continued discussions.

Well I hope you stop by now and again.God Bless you,Lisa

[quote=searcher]I have been struggling for quite some time now with what I believe. Most of the folks on this particular forum have been patient with me and my questions and comments. However, some of the things have proven a bit much for me. I appreciate those of you who have shared your faith and shown respect to mine. I still plan to search the other forums so I can learn more about the Catholic faith. This is my last visit here and I wish everyone well in your continued discussions.
[/quote]

Goodbye Searcher. May God bless you on your journey. My prayers are with you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.