Farrah Fawcett..Will Everyone Please Pray that Farrah's Story Will Be Made Available Again?

My very close friend Farrah Fawcett who was raised Catholic and continued her Catholic Faith throughout her 62 years made her personal documentary Farrah’s Story for one purpose: As a testimony to her Faith in the hopes of helping other cancer patients, their families, friends and anyone who has ever been affected by cancer which really includes everyone because Farrah never wanted anyone to be left out. Unfortunately earthly circumstances leading to Farrah’s Story being tied up in litigation have caused her film in which she was the Executive Producer to be unavailable for viewing. This action hurts the persons whom Farrah intended for her film to help the most: the cancer patients. Sadly family members and friends of many cancer victims Farrah used to personally console while we sat up countless hours answering her mail have contacted me informing me that several of these cancer patients may not have much time left to wait to see Farrah’s Story that gave them the Faith, inspiration, love and hope that helped them in their journeys.

I continue to Pray that our Father and Christ will intervene and allow circumstances to come together in a way that will lead to Farrah’s Story to be shown before too many cancer patients pass away without the comforts her testimony provided.

Will everyone please take some time to join me in Prayer?

God Bless,

Farrah’s Friend Melissa[BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]

Praying for Farrah's friend Melissa, who, after having found her way Home to the Church through Farrah's invitation, placed her own Rosary into Farrah's hands, witnessed her friend's suffering, heard her cry out, *I let God down! I let Mother Mary and Christ down, too! *& who "On a Wing and a Prayer," knows & understands more about this sister than we, on the outside looking in, through the eyes of the media, can begin to know.

Merciful Savior, we are aware of the benefits gained through redemptive suffering. We are all sinners. We are all called to be saints. We remember the Magdalene. And we believe, through Your conception, life, suffering, death and resurrection, that You opened the gates of Heaven to us.

Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd,
if it be Your will that Farrah's story is shared with the world as intended, may it benefit her soul and the souls for which we pray~
For those who are stricken with & suffering from terminal illnesses,
For their friends, family members, doctors & caregivers, whose lives are also touched by pain & disease,
For those who have strayed from the flock, that they may return to the Sacraments, seeking & finding the path Home, and for anyone who may be comforted by Farrah's story.

May Almighty God's children fully accept His Holy will, taking up our crosses with grace, perseverance and dignity, remaining ever hopeful in a cure,
for with God, all things are possible.

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

My prayers for your intention, Melissa, and for the peaceful repose of Farrah's soul.

Praying for Farrah's story to be told so that it will help other cancer patients who are struggling with this horrible disease ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[quote="BriarRose, post:2, topic:181985"]
Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd,
if it be Your will that Farrah's story is shared with the world as intended,
may it benefit her soul and the souls for which we pray~
For those who are stricken with & suffering from terminal illnesses,
For their friends, family members, doctors & caregivers, whose lives
are also touched by pain & disease,
For those who have strayed from the flock, that they may return to the Sacraments,
seeking & finding the path Home, and for anyone who may be comforted by Farrah's story.

[/quote]

Amen.

Seeing as how Farrah Fawcett died on my birthday and remembering her from way back, the least I can do is remember her in prayer so that she may continue to help others. I also pray for the repose of her soul.

From today's Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Blessings to Christ Emmanuel, conceived and born of the Virgin Mary. We address our prayers to him:
– Son of the Virgin Mary, hear us.

You granted to Mary the joy of motherhood:
give all parents true joy in their children.

King and peace-bringer, your reign is justice and peace:
grant that we may work for peace.

You came to consecrate the human race as God’s holy people:
bring all peoples together in harmony.

By being born you took on the bonds of family:
let each family live in unity.

You chose to be born into time with us:
may the deceased be born into eternity with you.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

O God, today you revealed your only-begotten Son to the gentiles by means of a guiding star.
Grant that we who already know you by faith
may be led ever forward until we see you as you are, in heaven.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

May the Lord bless us and keep us from all harm; and may he lead us to eternal life.
A M E N

Praying.

Lord, I pray that Farrah's story can be made public soon to help cancer patients with their faith journey. Please help things come together so that souls living with cancer may be consoled through this film and inspired by it. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you for the Prayer and May Awesome Faith in Christ in the Midst of Suffering Triumph!..God Bless you.

Thanks and May God Bless you.

Thank you for your support for Farrah…May you be Blessed by our Church, Faith & Grace of our Father and Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

[quote="Suzanne57, post:5, topic:181985"]
Amen.

[/quote]

Thank you and May God Bless you.

Thank you for sharing that my friend Farrah Fawcett passed away on your birthday June 25. I’m sure there is some purpose for that happening although I don’t know what it is. God does say that HE has a purpose for everyone & everything so I Trust with Faith the way Farrah taught me to do for many years, that there was a purpose in her passing away on your birthday as well…Thank you for the Prayer and I continue to Pray that the cancer patients Farrah wanted to help will receive that help soon…God Bless you.

In Your great love Lord Jesus You allow us to be co-redeemers with You through the cross that You invite each of us to bear. I pray for the intentions of Melissa Fawcett and I pray for Farrah Fawcett that she may find rest in You.

Farrah was all about kindness and love. She fought her cancer until she finally lost the battle and then as we had already planned in advance in the event of her death I would take up the fight against cancer that Farrah began but couldn’t finish. Farrah knew that there were so many other cancer patients fighting their battles too and she wanted everyone of them to realize that they were/are not fighting alone.

Thank you for Praying for Farrah’s Story to be told…Christ has said when 2 or more of you are gathered in my NAME what you ask shall be done…There are many more than 2 of us gathered in Prayer here and I continue to Pray that the cancer patients Farrah & I used to communicate with as well as those whom we were unfortunately not able to communicate with will be able to receive the Faith, love, inspiration, courage, hope and strength from Farrah’s home made documentary she made for them…God Bless you.

The Power of HIS Cross is Magnificent!. Farrah did bear a heavy cross for several years that just broke my heart and I helped her carry that cross until it became too heavy for us both and then as Farrah told me: " We have to give it to Jesus. It’s way too hard for us anymore!"

Thank you for taking the time for Prayers for Farrah and me.

God Bless.

[quote="Melissa_Farrah, post:13, topic:181985"]
Thank you for sharing that my friend Farrah Fawcett passed away on your birthday June 25. I'm sure there is some purpose for that happening although I don't know what it is. God does say that HE has a purpose for everyone & everything so I Trust with Faith the way Farrah taught me to do for many years, that there was a purpose in her passing away on your birthday as well...Thank you for the Prayer and I continue to Pray that the cancer patients Farrah wanted to help will receive that help soon...God Bless you.

[/quote]

To keep your thread focused on prayer for your intention, I'll send you a little story you might like by Private Message. That said, I think the purpose for this type of coincidence is to draw my attention to Farrah to pray for her.

Praying from today's Liturgy of the Hours:

Your hand rules over heaven and earth:
may the peoples of the earth and their rulers acknowledge your kingship.
– Christ, our sunrise, shine forth your light.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.