fasting on Good Friday

I didn’t realize how many small meals were allowed or what is considered a small meal. Can someone tell me if what I ate today seems to be OK:

I had a fiber bar in the morning before work. … Than when I left work I went home but left again to go to the library and had a granola bar. For dinner I had a small veggie burger with 2 small eggs. And I had some peanuts and a small fruit snack. Is that too much? I usually snack a lot more so I thought I was doing fine but now it sounds like a lot. ?

Sounds fine to me, I don’t think you ate too much.
I accidently ate a couple of cookies before I rememberedit was Good Friday, so I didn’t eat any more snacks to make up for that lol then I ate a fish fillet &sweet tea from mcdonalds:P

IT wasn’t really a lot.

You are allowed one full meal and two smaller meals which together do not equal a full meal. So it’s kind of up to you.

But snacking between meals is not really proper. Unless you have blood sugar issues in which case fasting is not required.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.