Father In Law Hurt!

Please ask everyone to pray for my Father in Law in Korea. He suffers from alzheimer’s disease and had a bad fall today. He broke his two front teeth down to the root and broke his elbow. The doctors don’t know if they can do surgery on his below because of his health.
Please pray for a healing and for my wife and her family.
Thank you.
Chris

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is With thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of Our Death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying that the Lord may heal your father-in-law. Also praying for you wife and family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for the recovery of your Father in law.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying…

Lord, please have mercy on the sufferings of this family and this father-in-law. Touch him with your divine hand, which heals all afflictions, physical and spiritual. Lead these souls through the mystery of suffering and the unknown, close to your Sacred Heart, in ways only you know souls can be led though the difficulties of this darkened world. Send them divine light and grace that they might navigate the path of truth now and forever. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Oh ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comfortess of the Afflicted, you know AnotherMe’s FIL’s wants, troubles, and sufferings. Look upon him with mercy. When you appeared in the grotto of Lourdes, you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal. I come, therefore, with unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession for him. My loving Mother, obtain my request. I will try to imitate your virtues so that I may one day share your company and bless you in eternity. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.