Father Leo Patalinghug on Food Network tonight

Just a heads up, Fr. Leo Patalinghug, from Grace Before Meals, is on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the Food Network tonight. Good to see an awesome priest profiled with respect and class, and showing the fun sides of our priests as well! No spoilers, but it comes back on at Midnight eastern, 9 p.m. Pacific.

I’d highly recommend it, as the fajitas both cooked looked AMAZING!

Congrats to Fr. Patalinghug! I’d never seen Grace Before Meals, but I watched Throwdown tonight just because of your thread. He’s very funny! He and Bobby Flay had really great chemistry, too. Good show; thanks for the tip!

I watched it! Those fajitas looked so yummy, and he spread a great message as well. :thumbsup:

Father was adorable and did a great job! When he pulled out the rosary, Bobby Flay knew he was beat! :bowdown:

Oh sad! I love Throwdown, and I missed this episode!!! Anybody know where I can find it online?

They have Throwdown online here, but this episode isn’t up yet. I’m not sure when or if it will be, but I’m watching.

If you missed it, it might be on a second time late at night; the Food Network and HGTV do that a lot. You might have to stay up really late, though…

foodnetwork.com/throwdown-with-bobby-flay/steak-fajitas/index.html

According to this page, the episode replays Sep 20, 2009 at 11:00 PM ET/PT and Sep 21, 2009 2:00 AM ET/PT.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.