Fatima prophecy being fulfilled ... Russia coming to the aid of Christians

For those who are familiar with Our Lady of Fatima’s words, “… Russia will be converted”, you may find the following article very interesting

raymondibrahim.com/muslim-persecution-of-christians/resurgent-russia-the-hope-of-persecuted-christians/

yes! i’ve had this idea too, that Russia is one of the few countries defending the Christian morality. I’m starting to love Russia more and more, even it is a communistic state.

And also thank God for Hungary these days, because of the constitution which was changed to protect the family life.

Let us hope and pray that this is the case. God, through Mary, might use Russia as a balm for this ailing world. Perhaps the Church will soon see a Time of Peace and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

well, we are only 4 years 2 months and 4 days away from the 100th anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun…

I think it is helping that Pope Francis has consecrated his papacy to Our Lady of Fatima.

I suppose we might see the tension between Russia and the West as a part of the ongoing civil war between the different parts of half-apostate Christendom. Both sides have their good and bad aspects. Russia’s concern for Christians abroad and its not buying in to the homosexual movement are areas in which they really do seem to be getting it right compared to the West, not that I necessarily agree with all the practical policies that have been pursued related to these things.

In any case American foreign policy has become a mess through not standing for any real principles, for thinking that wars can be won by declaring them won rather than actually fighting them, and above all, in my opinion, for failing to recognize that Islamic civilization is not reconcilable with our own. My knowledge is limited, but it seems to me Russia may be a little more clear-headed on the subject, more sure of what it stands for and what it stands against, though the willingness to prop up evil allies means in the end it is not much if any better.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.