Favorite Apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Hello everyone,

What are your favorite Apparitions of the Blessed Virgin and why. Just a question for fun ]

‘‘The Priesthood is the love of the Heart of Jesus. When you see the Priest think of Our Lord Jesus Christ.’’ - St. John Vianney, Patron Saint of Parish Priests

I have a special attachment to Our Lady of Guadalupe, partly because I am an American and she is patroness of the Americas, I also have a special love for Mexican culture, and the fact that we to this day have a tangible remnant of her appearance. I think that’s so cool. The story always brings tears to my eyes. I love Our Lady so much.

Lourdes…

The Apparition of Lourdes France is one of my favorites too.

As a kid at the age of 10 or 11 I watched the old 1943 movie Song of Burnadette; the story of Saint Bernadette Soubirous the visionary. I cried watching parts of the movie.

The Book Song of Burnadette which inspired the movie is even far more better. Must be a soft spot inside me. I cried reading that book when I was in my early teens.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Song_of_Bernadette_%28film%29

Of course Fatima is another very memorable favorite.

Also Our Lady of Akita Japan
ewtn.com/library/mary/akita.htm

Our Lady of Guadalupe.

The only vision that left her picture. Awesome.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.