Favorite Catholic Magazines

What's everyone's favorite Catholic magazine or newspaper?

Me I'm a fan of America Magazine, Commonweal, and The Catholic Worker.

My parents like* Catholic Family New*s and Latin Mass...

What's your favorite Catholic magazine/newspaper?

I subscribe to National Catholic Register, Catholic Digest, St. Anthony Messenger, and Catholic Answers Magazine.

I like a quarterly magazine called Love One Another.

They still make magazines? :p ;) :D

First Things, Envoy, and Catholic World Report were my favorite back when I still subscribed to magazines.

I'm glad the third magazine you mentioned was The Catholic Worker and not National Catholic Reporter. ;)

Is Crisis defunct?

Gilbert, the magazine of the American Chesterton Society.

[quote="Luigi_Daniele, post:5, topic:258670"]
Is Crisis defunct?

[/quote]

crisismagazine.com/

Faith & Family and St. Anthony Messenger.

The St. Anthony Messenger seems to be a popular one... Who publishes that one?

[quote="mrld20, post:9, topic:258670"]
The St. Anthony Messenger seems to be a popular one... Who publishes that one?

[/quote]

St. Anthony Messenger Press :)

[quote="Joe_5859, post:7, topic:258670"]
crisismagazine.com/

[/quote]

Thank you :)

[quote="chipeto, post:6, topic:258670"]
Gilbert, the magazine of the American Chesterton Society.

[/quote]

I get this magazine too. I'm about to pay for the National Catholic Register as well.

When it stopped print publication five years ago, they took down their website. The people behind the magazine, notably former editor Deal Hudson, then launched a website called InsideCatholic.com. Earlier this year, Deal Hudson departed for a different venture and InsideCatholic.com was re-branded as Crisis Magazine. However, I don’t think they have resumed print publication.

I see someone has already given you the address to the Crisis Magazine website. :thumbsup:

As for the question in first post, I no longer subscribe to printed magazines, although I get occasional gift subscriptions. However, none are Catholic. :o

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.