Favorite chapter from each Gospel

We have the favorite Bible verses and favorite Gospel threads how about a favorite chapter from each Gospel. For both fun, because people like posting about their favorites, and informative because someone might post something about their favorite that will inspire another to go back and read it.

For Matthew chapter 5. I could have went with any of the three sermon on the mount chapters but The Beatitudes makes this my favorite.

For Mark no one chapter stands out but I don’t want to leave out the last supper so I’ll go with chapter 14.

For Luke close between chapters 1 and 2. But 2. The birth, the shepherds, Gloria, Simeon and Anna at the presentation in the temple, Jesus as a boy left behind at the temple.

For John chapter . The Word, John the Baptist, enterJesus the lamb , the first disciples.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.