Favorite Devotion

I don’t know if this is the right wording. But I’ve always like the sacred heart of Jesus. I don’t know why but I feel a real attraction to it.

That is a good one!

I like the First Saturday’s Devotion. It gives me a reason to practice the Sacramenet of Penance and grow in humility each month - the first Saturday.

Thanks.

My favorite is the Divine Mercy (we do the Chaplet daily at home), #2 is the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary, #3 is Jesus’ Passion.

My fav is the Divine Mercy too! I like praying it as a novena at times too. EWTN.com has a track of it sung really beautifully. Although I found a link to it on youtube also: youtube.com/watch?v=J7jej5Y74bE&feature=related

I began a daily devotion to Our Lady of Sorrows about three years ago, when I knew I would be facing some very difficult times. My dad had had a stroke and my mom was diagnosed with throat cancer. Brief meditations on the Seven Sorrows daily have helped me immensely!

Kathy

My favorites are the Rosary, the Little Office, and various Litany’s.

Divine Mercy has been life-altering for me! As another poster noted, the sung version from ETWN is divine if I do say so myself.

I also like the Novena to The Child Jesus. Or in spanish its Divino Nino Jesus.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.