Favorite Novenas

Who has a favorite novena and why?

I want to start a novena for someone who has left the faith. This person liked the story of St. John Bosco, so I’m leaning towards the John Bosco novena. I also like the novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe that includes a scripture reading and meditation each day.

What are your favorites and why?

I just finished the Divine Mercy novena, the first novena I’ve prayed. It was beautiful.

Do you have a link for this one? She is my Patron saint as I was born on her feast day but I have never seen a novena to her.

This is the long version. The site had a shorter version as well.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english3/p02285.htm

My family has a devotion to Our Lady of Fatima and the rosary. It is because, for some blessed coincidence, all of our birthdays fall on an apparition date at Fatima. From May to October. Except for my daughter’s, which falls on the Feast of the Annunciation, and her husband’s, which is on Sts. Peter and Paul.

That is beautiful! I love it. I just skimmed over it but it looks like just what I need at this time.
Thank you so much!:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.