Favorite Rock Band?

I’m a huge fan of classic rock and heavy metal:banghead: my favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, The Rolling stones, pink floyd, iron maiden, gunsNroses, and van halen. Wht are you favorite bands?

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band! The best rock and roll band you’ll ever get to hear, especially if you ever get to hear them live and in New Jersey!

The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Jimi Hendrix.

:harp:

Nirvana, The Mighty Mighty Boss Tones (hence the screen name), Pearl Jam, The Cure, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Mettalica, Creed (please don’t tell anyone about that-people would beat me up, Better than Ezra, Mortal Treason, Kiss, As I Lay Dying-I better stop myself before I go on for pages!

I don’t really know what genre of music my favorire bands belong to, but I like Don McClean, old Nickelback (before they started singing about strippers and prostitutes) 3 Door’s Down

Quite like Linkin Park, Nickelback & Chris Daughtry:)
:whackadoo:

Crash Test Dummies

Journey

The Eagles

Air Supply (yes, I’m a sucker for mushy love songs!)

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee

Grateful Dead,Janis Joplin and Big Brother and the Holding Company,The Beatles…

Allma Bros Band,Marshall Tucker Band,Bob Marley and The Wailers…

Phish,The Eagles,The Stones,Jimi Hendrix,Bob Dylan,Hank Jr,Willie Nelson,PINK FLOYD!

ALL my favorite bands ^^^^^^^^ But my favorite band is Lynryd Skynyrd.

Flying Burrito Brothers, Love, Grateful Dead, the Kinks, the Beatles

I just noticed that individuals count, so here’s my all time fave…

PAT BENATAR!!!

In my younger days, saying you liked Air Supply would be fighting words!

:slapfight:

U2, The Cure, The Ramones, Superchick, The Blue Man Group, The Clarks, Rusted Root, The Pogues, Black 47.

Heroes del Silencio

Good choices. IMHO, the Flying Burrito Brothers and Cheap Trick are the two most unfairly overlooked bands in history.

Must be a girl thing… my husband played “Lost in Love” for me when we were dating 23 years ago… I don’t think Metallica would’ve had the same effect…

I would add Styx to that list…except for that weird “Mr. Roboto” thing…

I’m not sure I should be proud of my list but here goes…

Nickelback
Linkin Park
Simple Plan (No I do not cut myself!! DX I just had a very, very lonely childhood. -_-;; )
…and a few popular songs from Green Day.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.