Favorite TV Shows

…what are your fave tv shows (NOT NEWS SHOWS) that are current shows, not black and white reruns, lol.:wink:

Mine are:

Little People, Big World :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jon & Kate Plus 8 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Married Away
Tabatha’s Salon Makeover
Nancy Grace
Healthy Decadence
Get Fresh with Sara Snow
Martha Stewart’s new show

Curb Your Enthusiasm:thumbsup:
Ok…The Real Housewives of…(whatever city they are featuring) I know, I hate to admit it, but I just watch for the fashions.:blush: My dh loathes this show, and can’t believe that I like it…It just grows on you…lol

Your turn.:slight_smile:

I like some of the ones you mentioned, but right now my favorites are as follows:

Dancing with the Stars
Eli Stone
Samantha Who?
Most Haunted (on the Travel Channel - Friday nights)
House

Then there are the old stand bys like:

Dirty Jobs
Mythbusters
CSI (both new episodes and reruns)

…plus ANY cooking/food show and home remodeling show.

Looking forward to the new season of Celebrity Rehab this Thursday on VH1.

Ohhh…Most Haunted. My dh watches this. I just can’t watch that…too scary.:blush:

I have not yet seen Samantha Who? Looks really cute, but I always forget when it’s on. I like House too…forgot to mention that one.

My dh loves Mythbusters…oh, I almost forgot about Man vs Wild. That’s such an interesting show. I guess if I find myself without food, in the middle of a desert…it will come in handy to know how to behead a snake so I can have a decent dinner that night, as opposed to eating giant bugs while they are alive. .:whacky: lol
I always tell my dh…when will we ever need to know any of this?:stuck_out_tongue:

Loathe Kate.

Surprised Jon hasn’t whacked her with a shovel and buried her nasty, naggy self in the backyard.

I would.:shrug:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I dislike the witch too

My fave is “House” and yes Virginia, I am a “Survivor” junkie

Kathy

:eek: stop it! She is a bit controlling, but come on now. lol
That’s a bit much.
:stuck_out_tongue:

My sister doesn’t like her either. She is just one of those ultra organized types…but she and her husband really have a good marriage, it seems. I don’t care for him, actually…he bugs me. Like just so flip all the time…non emotional. But the kids are such cuties…and I think I know what neighborhood they live in now…they are not far from where we lived in PA, it looks like…think they’re near Pittsburgh area.

this is interesting…you don’t like her too. Hmmm…I need to pay closer attention to her the next time I catch that show. lol

You think she’s ‘a witch?’ :o

The Unit

Heroes :slight_smile:
Gray’s Anatomy
House :frowning:
Journey Home :slight_smile:
Father Groschel Live Sunday Night :slight_smile:
Faith and Culture :slight_smile:
Corner Gas :slight_smile:
Sarah Connor Chronicles

NASCAR Sprint Cup Races
Fringe

Gee, I didn’t think I watched that much television.

My DW enjoys Dancing with the Stars and **Top Chef **so I watch them with her. I often watch Ice Road Truckers and Dirty Jobs but there is nothing I go out of my way to watch.

I didn’t like her the first time I watched her show. She worked at the hospital across the river form where I work. I think she’s a nag and he seems like such a nice guy. But then that’s just me. I just remember her yelling at him because he put the wrong dress on one of the girls once.

Kathy

Yes, I can see that. I remember a few episodes where she seemed to be very particular about everything…she might just be an anal type person…she seems to be a lot into appearances. I still think they are a neat family…

The Office
The Amazing Race
The Simpsons
Top Chef
Project Runway

Heroes
Pushing Daisies
Little Mosque on the Prairie

NCIS

LOST

Desperate Housewives
Dancing with the Stars
Pushing Daisies
Ugly Betty

Y’all are going to think I’m strange… I don’t watch a whole lot of TV, but there are some programs I try not to miss. Some is just mental bubblegum. I go through cycles; i.e. I don’t watch all of these all the time. The ones with asterisks are the ones where I never miss a new episode. In no particular order:

Dr. G, Medical Examiner*
Forensic Files
Speeders
Animal Cops*
Planet’s Funniest Animals
Shows with video of hot police pursuits
Robot Chicken* (yeah, I know…)
Invader Zim
The Fairly Odd Parents
Edgar and Ellen*
Shows with cartoons from the '30s and '40s
Mother Angelica "Live"
World Music
Fr. Corapi
(memory gap…) the dog training show with Victoria Stillwell
Red Sox and Rockies games
Broncos games

There it is, FWIW.

God bless us all,

Ruthie

Things I don’t miss:

Lost
Ravens Games
UFC pay per views
Other MMA events

That’s about it.

My wife loves Divine Design on HGTV.

Tell me about 24–would you? Is that with Keiffer Sutherland? I have wanted to see that, but always forget when it’s on.

I’m with your wife on that one–I’ve become a lil addict to that entire channel, as of late.:blush: Does she also watch…designed to sell? That’s another good one!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.