Favorite websites apart from CAF?

Now that I have no more university websites to visit (see sig!) I just have the news, really, that I visit.

So, what are your favorite websites apart from CAF?

Do you have any? :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda like this one:

zenit.org/index.php?l=english

I’m guessing a lot might be related to nursing, or to those TTC, but I’m still interested to see what you have to say!

There are other websites:confused: :shrug: :hypno: :doh2:

:yup:

Am I the only one who’s found them? :stuck_out_tongue: (I have to admit, there was a period when pretty much all I would check was CAF, but the demands of edu-ma-cation helped see me though it :D)

Are you referring to comics, blogs, etc?

Well, there’s What Does the Prayer Really Say?

PHD Comics

Facebook

Comics.com

EWTN

:yup:

Anything and all is welcomed, but of course, anything related to our faith is special.

I guess we could all find a few websites we weren’t aware of, but would like if we knew of them.

Your post already got me looking at websites I would never have normally looked at. :thumbsup: :cool:

thedivinemercy.org/

abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index (well, the general message board especially)

foxnews.com/

catholic-forum.com/saints/patronnf.htm (great for looking up information on saints!)

catholicity.com/ (free Catholic CDs and books)

I also like my facebook page but I have it set so only my friends can view it. :wink:

:thumbsup: www.hgtv.com (The rate my space section has given me some amazing ideas for decorating our home. :slight_smile: )

:thumbsup: **www.tcoyf.com **(I do my charting with the software and really enjoy the forums.:slight_smile: )

:thumbsup: **www.allrecipes.com **(I have gotten so many good recipes on here! :slight_smile: )

Some great links there; just last night at our Bible study we weren’t 100% sure how St Paul was martyred, and our ‘bible explanation’ book didn’t have it. Its great to have a concise list like that!

That rate my space area of hgtv looks inspirational (and my parents leave all the decorating to me to start so :thumbsup:), and its real good to have a recommended recipe source. Some of my previous culinary ‘adventures’ have tasted a touch flat :rolleyes:

Some of my favorites:

www.zenhabits.net Written by a father of 6 - lots of great articles on how to declutter and simplify your life :slight_smile: (scroll down to bottom for list of articles)

www.tripadvisor.com The best site for reading other travelers’ reviews on hotels, sites, tourist attractions, etc. I never book a hotel anywhere without checking here first.

www.imdb.com Internet Movie Database. Everything you ever wanted to know about any movie or TV show ever made :slight_smile:

www.peakoil.com
www.theoildrum.com
www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net
www.dieoff.org

www.prospect.org
www.dailykos.com
economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/

www.catholic.org

:thumbsup: **www.rottentomatoes.com **(good movie reviews)

:thumbsup: **www.screenit.com **(parental movie reviews)

I mostly just hang out here, but I also read the daily news on the internet.

Lifesites News lifesitenews.com/ (news related to pro-life issues)

World Net Daily worldnetdaily.com/
(American conservative Christian perspective)

And my local news.

flickr.com/

A fun photography website. :slight_smile:

~~ the phoenix, known as CountryDreaming on Flickr

www.spiritdaily.com

marshmallowpeeps.com/ (Your children will love this one, too.)

synchroboards.com/ (all about synchronized skating)

[www.feministsforlife.org
(pro-life organization that PP considers its greatest threat)

www.pragerradio.com
(my favorite radio talk show host’s site; awesome guy!)
](www.feministsforlife.org )

www.feministsforlife.org
Pro-life organization that PP considers its greatest threat.

www.pragerradio.com
My favorite radio talk show host’s site. Read the descriptions and pick a show to listen to. No commercials!

www.catholicexchange.com
Good Catholic site.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.