FBI Agents Raid Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’ in the Caribbean

FBI Agents Raid Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’ in the Caribbean

Amy Furr 11 Aug 2019 Breitbart News

A dozen FBI agents raided Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island” on Monday morning, according to reports.

Agents arrived on speedboats at the deceased financier’s private “orgy island” residence and were seen driving golf carts around the more than 70-acre grounds. . . .

. . . “When we looked harder, we could see the FBI logo on the backs of their shirts. It didn’t take long for us to realize they must be conducting a raid on Epstein’s house.”

The alleged victims of Epstein said the island was used as a place for sex with underage girls. Prosecutors also claimed he used his homes in Manhattan and Palm Beach to entice and recruit minors and build a “vast network of underage victims,” the Washington Examiner reported.

On Saturday, Breitbart News reported that Epstein was found dead . . .

They are just now searching the island?

1 Like

Yeah…
My thoughts exactly.
What is up with this?

1 Like

They had to wrap up canvasing Monica Lewinky’s condo and searching Jimmy Hoffa’s apartment first.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Why didn’t the FBI get a search warrant while he was alive? I can’t say I have a lot of confidence in the FBI nowadays. I bet they couldn’t wait to get inside. Will they search all his properties?

Does Jeffrey have any family who is overseeing these
searches?

7_Sorrows . . .

My thoughts exactly.

Good point 7_Sorrows and everybody else.

They should have done this back in 2007.

How many children have suffered because of this type of negligence?

If they don’t start prosecuting high profile people here, I will assume this sort of thing is either rampant (including those who should be “cleaning house”), or it involves globally VERY powerful people or both.

Some high profile “players” need to be jailed for life. Hopefully ALL of them involved with this.

And why hasn’t the media been exposing this more frequently and investigating? (Admittedly there has been SOME but not nearly enough I suspect.)

Significant Questions Following Epstein’s Apparent Suicide

Published on Aug 11, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein, the multimillionaire who had recently been indicted on charges of sex trafficking, was found dead on Saturday morning of an apparent suicide in his jail cell. Significant questions are being raised following his death and multiple investigations have been opened.

Three Big Questions About Jeffrey Epstein’s Wealth

Rick Friedman/Getty

Rick Friedman/Getty Images

JOHN CARNEY

12 Aug 2019

The mysteries surrounding Jeffrey Epstein’s wealth pose a new challenge for investigators following his death: how do you freeze assets and preserve wealth for his alleged victims when so little is known about the sources or locations of his wealth?

Epstein, who was charged with sexually abusing hundreds of adolescent girls in New York and Florida, was found dead in his jail cell on Saturday. While Epstein’s death was initially reported as an apparent suicide, the medical examiner in New York has said further investigation is needed before he will declare suicide as the cause of death. . . .

. . . At that point, it seems Epstein moved assets and currency trading business to Deutsche Bank . . .

. . . There are also indications that Epstein kept money in Swiss bank accounts. In 2011, a trust listed as being under Epstein’s control from a Swiss bank account contributed tens of millions of dollars to a charity controlled by Leslie Wexner, according to financial records included in a leak to the French newspaper Le Monde . Wexner is the billionaire retail mogul . . .

With this level of apparent money laundering there is a very good chance that a Government or GovernmentS are involved as well. At least that is my opinion.

1 Like

WSSat Aug 10, 2019 - 10:29 am EST

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell

Stephen KokxStephen Kokx

. . . . Fox News commentator Alan Dershowitz, Epstein’s lawyer at the time, and Britain’s Prince Andrew were two of Epstein’s friends Roberts-Giuffre said she was forced to have sex with.

Both men have denied the allegations.

Prosecutors raided Epstein’s New York mansion last month and discovered “an extraordinary volume of photographs of nude and partially-nude young women or girls.” The photographs, stored on CDs, were locked in a safe and were of what appeared to be “underage girls,” according to authorities.

A 2006 police report revealed Epstein wired his home in Palm Beach, Florida with secret video cameras. Roberts-Giuffre says the cameras were installed so Epstein could record and ultimately blackmail his famous visitors while they engaged in orgies and other lurid behaviors. . . .

JEFFREY EPSTEIN

Published 13 hours ago

Last Update 11 hours ago

Attorney General William Barr decries ‘serious irregularities’ in Epstein’s detention, vows full investigation

Brooke Singman

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

. . . Barr vowed a comprehensive probe by the FBI and the Justice Department inspector general as the new and disturbing revelations emerged Monday from lawyers and others who say the failings at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan have been ignored for years.

Barr, speaking during a conference for the Fraternal Order of Police in New Orleans, also assured that the sex-trafficking case will continue against anyone who conspired with Epstein, and said victims will see justice in the end. . . .

We’ll see.

So far I have been underwhelmed by Barr and the Hillary investigation.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.