FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider

The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html

The US is officially a banana republic. (Maybe headed for third world status.)

Clinton was caught red-handed, and political favors were used to get her off the hook. The FBI has had their reputation completely demolished. The rule of law is crumbling before our eyes.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:sad_yes::sad_yes::sad_yes:

Source tells Fox News agents and attorneys on Clinton email case unanimously believed she should have been charged foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html

I wish they would all come forward.

They are just little bugs, Clinton and the demo-rep party are big bugs. Guess who wins.

Kennedy penned a book Profiles in Courage, how legislatures at risk to their careers did the right thing.

Not anymore.

When Comey said no prosecutor in the world would bring charges, he must have meant “no prosecutor, except all the ones in the FBI and DOJ.” :rolleyes:

How anyone can trust anything said or done by their federal government is beyond me. If they do, they get what they deserve.

First off, it is not even in the job purview for the FBI to determine what cases a prosecutor would or would not bring charges on. They are charged with bringing evidence and a case. The prosecutor then decides whether to charge or not. And additionally, this whole thing was a sham because a grand jury was never convened so that warrants could be issued and demands for evidence made.

The FBI even did the ridiculous and gave out immunity deals in exchange for State Department PROPERTY to be handed over to them! Some of the key players like Cheryl Mills only agreed to give back federal government property if they were given immunity. How RIDICULOUS is that?!?!?

It truly shows that this whole circus was done with an intended outcome to protect clinton.

Another boring topic devoid of anyone who supports Clinton. At least the Trump topics get both sides debating. Posting a topic about Hillary’s corrupt nature is like turning on a light during a burglary; everyone scatters.

How sad for our country! :frowning:

Yep. Nothing to see here. Maybe they need it laid out in a video rather than having
to exert their brains to read boring e-mails. I think Oliver Stone should be hired to
produce a video of exactly what Hillary has been up to. Maybe then they would be willing to face or comprehend the corruption! It must be over their heads or they aren’t able to focus long enough to grasp the enormity of it as the information comes out daily.

Hillary as Commander-in-Chief frightens me more and more everyday.

BREAKING NEWS: #Podesta to #Mills: “Think we should hold emails to and from Potus?” #FoxNews2016

twitter.com/marthamaccallum/status/786938822667870208

It could certainly get worse. If Comey is in the tank for Clinton now, imagine what it will be like if she’s president. Kind of makes a person wonder whether some of the Repubs who are running from Trump are doing so out of opposition to Trump or out of fear of Clinton taking revenge, with all the powers of government, if they don’t.

Peons like me are probably not worth their time and attention. But there are prominent people who will absolutely be targeted if Clinton wins

Perhaps that’s better than popping in to derisively :yawn: and :rolleyes:

Oliver Stone would never make a movie against the Clintons

I think you could be exactly right here.
Sad to say, unless things turn around, this woman will likely be our next President:(

You could be right.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.