FBI fires Strzok after anti-Trump texts

Looks like the FBI is getting back on the
right track.

As a taxpaying American, I am happy to see this employee of the FBI terminated.

The guy was a dolt not to have resigned a long time ago.
His career was dead, flatter than a Swedish pancake.
He could have avoided the blemish of being fired.

About time. Let’s see if he keeps his pension, assuming he had qualified.

CNN might hire him to boost their anti-Trump agenda.

The Washington Post reports:

“On Monday, Strzok’s team launched a GoFundMe page with a lengthy statement to raise money for his “legal costs and lost income,” and said on the site that his firing was “apparently driven by political pressure.” Because Strzok is a senior-level FBI employee, and because the FBI’s No. 2 official directed his firing, he has few realistic avenues left to get back his job. It’s unclear if he plans to pursue legal action against the bureau.”

Strzok’s GoFundMe page has raised over $7,000 in the first hour.

For real? He definitely had an anti-Trump agenda!

Driven by political pressure?!

I guess that is a good line for a fundraiser.
He is the victim.

Hopefully, he will be unsuccessful getting his job back! And if your coworkers Don’t want you back it would make for an uncomfortable work environment.

it worked for McCabe

By fundraiser, I meant his Go Fund Me Page.

They want to portray Strzok as the victim.

In fairness to Strozk and his impeccable integrity, alimony can get quite costly.

I misread your post. I thought you said he worked for McCabe. How much money did McCabe raise?

EXCERPT from April 2 article:

Ousted FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe is shutting down his online campaign to raise money for a legal-defense fund, after taking in more than a half-million dollars in donations, his spokeswoman announced Monday.

Melissa Schwartz, McCabe’s spokeswoman, said McCabe’s GoFundMe site will stop accepting contributions as of 7 p.m. Monday. She said the money, which “more than tripled” the original goal, would soon be transferred to a more formal legal defense trust. As of 11:30 a.m., the fund had raised more than $538,000.

In a statement, McCabe said he “never imagined that I would need to rely on this type of assistance,” but the support “has been simply overwhelming and has led to contributions that have left us stunned and extraordinarily grateful.”

“Hopefully our efforts, fueled by this incredible support, will encourage others to stand up for themselves, and the truth, as well,” he said. “It is not lost on me that each contribution reflects not just someone’s well wishes, but also their acknowledgment that something in this situation is not fair or just.”

Peter Strzok‘s page has raised $51,826 of $150,000 goal in six hours.

Those who support the deep state because it’s THEIR deep state are probably grateful to these guys for being politically corrupt.

In all of the investigations thet has been no evidence of corruption brought forth. from the OP:

Strzok’s lawyer, Aitan Goelman, confirmed the firing, which took place on Friday. He blasted the decision in a statement, saying the “Deputy Director of the FBI overruled the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) and departed from established precedent by firing 21-year FBI veteran Peter Strzok.”

“The decision to fire Special Agent Strzok is not only a departure from typical Bureau practice, but also contradicts Director [Christopher] Wray’s testimony to Congress and his assurances that the FBI intended to follow its regular process in this and all personnel matters,” Goelman continued in the statement.

Thank goodness it was a departure from
typical Bureau practice!

And you are quoting Strzok’s lawyer. So,
naturally, he was angry.

yes, they want to reward them financially for being corrupt on the behalf of their
political party.

That is shameful, Strzok allowing anyone to plead money for him. He should have been FIRED back when he was caught! Sympathy for him? No way! He needs jail time not money!

I have to say that I have a very hard time taking seriously any accusations of corruption from Trump’s supporters.

If someone wants to donate money to him, what business is it of yours?

Just delivering a personal insult is not a good argument in favor of Strzok if, indeed, you think well of him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.