FCKH8 Sending Gay Coloring Books To 10,000 Russian Children

newnownext.com/gay-coloring-books-for-russian-children-by-fckh8-photos/11/2013/

I thought the Russian government was trying to stop promoting the gay agenda to children due to pedophilia. Wonder what will happen when the government finds this!

[quote="SeanF1989, post:1, topic:345903"]

[/quote]

Well, I would say something but the CAF moderators forbid anyone saying anything truthful about homosexuals that makes them look bad. So I'll remain silent.

[/quote]

Not surprising.

Irony alert: Or course FCKH8 will "educate" Russian children about "tolerance," towards LGBT people but nothing about a "politically incorrect" issue like ABORTION in a formerly atheistic nation like Russia that used to support it.
Not "important" enough.
Not enough of an "emergency."

Oh, heck no. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

wow just wow:eek:

but at least its not as bad as the gay sex education some school districts teach

[quote="ClearWater, post:2, topic:345903"]
I thought the Russian government was trying to stop promoting the gay agenda to children due to pedophilia. Wonder what will happen when the government finds this!

[/quote]

Pedophilia has no relationship to homosexuality whatsoever.

not true

[/quote]

They may be sending them, but I wouldn't bet much money on many if any children getting them. Sounds like a propaganda ploy to get a lot of people really upset. Ive never seen any gay coloring books anywhere, and I was a part time amazon book scout for years.:doh2:

Wow. :( They are doing this to promote "tolerance" when in reality all they want is to spread the homosexual agenda to Russia. Russia did the right thing with their anti-gay propaganda law. In a way, it almost seems like they are trying to provoke the Russian authorities into doing something and acting on their law so that way they can make the Russian government look even worse to leftists.

A ltitle bit crude for a headline.
What can I say, Read the headline, and that is all I need to know about the kind of group that is behind this.
They have no class.

I’m sure they have recycling and trash pick up in Russia; most kids will never have to see or know about this propaganda. :frowning:

Jesus Himself addressed this kind of thing.

Luke 17:2
Mark 9:42
Matthew 18.6

[quote="SMGS127, post:6, topic:345903"]
Pedophilia has no relationship to homosexuality whatsoever.

[/quote]

There has always been a close association between societal acceptance of homosexual behavior and pedophilia. It goes back to ancient times. Read Plato's The Symposium if you don't believe me. Pedophilia was taken for granted in homosexual relationships of the past in all ancient societies that accepted homosexual behavior as normal. Today's version of this can be seen in groups like NAMBLA who are trying to get age of sexual consent laws to be lowered. And NAMBLA was defended by the ACLU.

[quote="livingwordunity, post:13, topic:345903"]
There has always been a close association between societal acceptance of homosexual behavior and pedophilia. It goes back to ancient times. Read Plato's The Symposium if you don't believe me. Pedophilia was taken for granted in homosexual relationships of the past in all ancient societies that accepted homosexual behavior as normal. Today's version of this can be seen in groups like NAMBLA who are trying to get age of sexual consent laws to be lowered. And NAMBLA was defended by the ACLU.

[/quote]

First of all, NAMBLA was not defended by the ACLU. NAMBLA's right to free speech was defended by the ACLU, much like the Westboro Baptist Church's right to free speech was also defended by the ACLU. They defend quite a few hate groups and evil groups against those who wish to tell them what they are allowed to say in public on the principle that an established MO of banning speech could eventually lead to much greater censorship.

Secondly, you are completely wrong. For one, the United States? A majority of the country supports gay "marriage" yet we have over-the-top sex offender laws that are extremely ridiculous and harmful to way too many people (public urination offenders, 18-yos who sleep with 16-yos, etc.) because of the amount of people who want to "stick it to pedophiles." How about Israel? They've had legal civil unions and gays in the military since well before the United States has had any legal gay "marriage," and I'd hardly argue that Israel is pro-pedophile. Are you arguing that? How about South Africa, the United Kingdom, etc.?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.