Feds Probe Moore's Film Trip to Cuba

Feds Probe Moore’s Film Trip to Cuba
May 10 11:56 AM US/Eastern
By DAVID GERMAIN
AP Movie Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Academy Award-winning filmmaker Michael Moore is under investigation by the U.S. Treasury Department for taking ailing Sept. 11 rescue workers to Cuba for a segment in his upcoming health-care documentary “Sicko,” The Associated Press has learned.

The investigation provides another contentious lead-in for a provocative film by Moore, a fierce critic of President Bush. In the past, Moore’s adversaries have fanned publicity that helped the filmmaker create a new brand of opinionated blockbuster documentary.

Full Story

I’m NOT a fan of Moore’s, but that has nothing to do with my opinion that we all must obey the law. It seems that Hollywoodians believe that they are not bound by the same laws.

Sometimes I think it would be better if we did give California back to Mexico. They they would have to deal with Hollywood :rolleyes:

Why couldn’t the Feds have revoked his passport while he was still in Cuba?
he wouldn’t have been able to return to the US but surely that wouldn’t bother him.

May Moore get this important film out and released and prevail over this witch hunt for making it. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.