Feel funny asking, but could you pray for me about this?

*I feel funny asking for this prayer…as it pales in comparison to the serious needs of those around us. But, could you fit in a prayer for me that I pass my insurance licensing exam? I take the course next week and then about two weeks after that, I need to take the exam. (the course is a state mandatory thing to fulfill hours before the test) I had my licenses to sell insurance in PA, but let them lapse before coming to the company I work for now…and the company wants me to become licensed again. :o Please pray that I pass this test…I haven’t taken these tests in years…they can be very hard. I have put this off long enough…I have been with this company for 6 yrs, and really need to get this done. They paid for me already, so I don’t want to fail it. :gopray2:

Thank you so much. :grouphug:*

Dear Lord, please help whatevergirl score high on her exam. Grant her the Holy Spirit to help her think and respond to the question on the exam. May she be well prepared and confident and filled with hope, knowing that you will help her take and pass the exam. May she receive all the graces she needs to pass, Lord, and may she not worry too much. May she be confident in your merciful love and be surrendered to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearin my prayer. Amen.

Will pray for you. It’s been a long time, but I know what you mean about these tests being
difficult, they are.

Keeping you and your intention in my prayers…

Nothing is too big or small for God. :thumbsup: Praying for you!

I will take your petition before our Eucharistic Lord.

You did it once, so just relax. You will do it again.

Praying that you’ll pass the tests …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*Thank you to all here who are praying. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!

A little background…I had no problem taking these tests years ago, before I let them lapse. I have taken it since (in PA before moving to FL) and failed. :eek::blush: I admit, I didn’t put as much of an effort in, but I also get a little nervous when I take tests. So, I feel a little added pressure, since failing it like 3 years ago. Ugh, please Lord, help me to stay focused, and not let my nerves get the best of me. I need to have this license again, I don’t want to have to pay for it myself if I fail it again. (which I think is what happens) :o

Thank you, again! :grouphug:*

continued prayers …

Praying that you do well on your exam. I took the CPA exam, so I know how it feels to take hard exams.

God Bless.

Praying that you do well Whatevergirl…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.