Feeling at rock bottom

I feel at rock bottom, I thank God every day for the wonderful things in my life: the people who love me and see me through but I am struggling to stay strong and positive and every day is getting harder. I feel paralysed with fear about my future and I want a job so desperately. I see my peers succeed and move forward with their careers and I have to work so hard to not feel envious. I have faced so much rejection the past year. I have prayed to ask God what my path is as I feel that maybe all this rejection is a sign I am doing something wrong but I can’t imagine another career path, my heart is so set on this but maybe it is not right for me.
Please pray that I can offer up my despair to God, that I find my faith deepens and grows through this struggling. I do not want to be depressed and ungrateful with life, I want to stay hopeful and be patient. I do not want to keep feeling that awful sensation of jealousy when I hear of other people’s successes. I don’t want to keep judging myself and feeling embarrassed at my shortcomings. I feel so alone. I am questioning my abilities and talents and feel so lost. I just want to feel a sign that I am on the right path.
Please God continue to strengthen me, keep guiding me. Help me not to lose sight of you and your plan for me. Help me feel your love.
Amen

ps sorry everyone that was so long!

Dear SusanRose,
I will hold you in my prayers.
Your shared thoughts show a lovely and valuable person with much to give, who is going through a very tough period.
Bless you, and may God give you special experience of His love for you.
Trishie

I am praying for you.

God, hear my prayer to guide her path and light her way to discover your loving grace. Grant her requests to be successful in her endeavors. Dispel the negative thoughts and influences and surround her with love and kindness.

With God, all is possible.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will be praying for you. God will not abandon you in your time of need. May he guide you, encourage you, and bring you peace.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee. Blessed Art Thou
Among Women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus…
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners, now and at the
hour of our death, Amen…

Don’t give up hope. The job market is really tough right now, but God will see you through it. I’ve been out of college for two years, and am still trying to find stable, long-term employment, so I can relate to you. Don’t worry, the Good Lord has things figured out :thumbsup:

I pray for your intentions!! :gopray:

Pater noster qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Nomen Tuum;
adveniat Regnum Tuum;
fiat voluntas Tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo. Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

My prayers tonight for you as you go through these difficult times. Please go to an Adoration chapel and spend some time before the Blessed Sacrament. This can be such a wonderful time of healing. STAY the whole hour even if you think you want to leave because you will find the whole hour a blessing and have peace as well as possibly (although not always) healing which our Lord desires for you.

mlz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Be Joyous while offering up to Jesus all of your temporary situations throughout your life journey while asking Jesus and Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus for the right work for yourself and others.

Please Dear Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus and Saint Anthony through Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour, could Thy please send SusanRose the right Christian job position now and for Eternity, Amen.

Please Saint Anthony full of Grace,
could You please take SusanRose to her Christian job’s hiding place, Amen.

Saint Anthony likes us to do a kind deed(s) for someone else in return, although in all probability you would know Susan.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.***

:crossrc:

Thank you all so much. Thank you for supporting me with your prayers when I am finding it hard to pray for myself. Must start praying to St. Anthony again for guidance.

God bless you all for your good hearts. I will keep you all in my prayers tonight

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hang in there friend. Help is on it’s way. Now go hit the interviews.

Our Father,
who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil. Amen.

Dear Jesus of Divine Providence and Mercy watch over your humble servant so that she may find an opportunity to work in your vineyard. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

O Jesus hear our prayers for the sake of Your Most Holy Mother’s tears.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.