Feeling overwhelmed

Hi,
I had been talking with a friend about some things, and just had this nagging ominous feeling that something is bothering me. We tried to identify it and I just couldn’t pinpoint what it was, so I just decided to admit that something is bothering me and I don’t know what it is. Sometimes knowing that you don’t know is making some progress, moreso than trying to slap on a label or diagnosis that is inaccurate.

I just prayed a Rosary asking Jesus and Mary to help me see what is bothering me. As I prayed it became clear to me that a lot of different things are going on, at work, financially, in school, in my friendships and relationships, etc. and I am starting to fear becoming overwhelmed and crashing mentally or emotionally.

I wanted to ask all of you to please pray for me, that I can handle all of the things that are going on in my life without getting severely overwhelmed and panicking or having some kind of mental overload or breakdown.

Please also pray for all those who struggle with anxiety or panic disorders or who get easily overwhelmed when a lot of tasks, responsibilities etc. come their way.

Thank you all so much.
God bless you all. Amen.

[INDENT]Prayer of St. Dymphna

Lord, our God, you graciously chose St. Dymphna as patroness of those afflicted with mental, emotional, and nervous disorders. She is thus an inspiration and a symbol of charity to the thousands who ask her intercession.

Please grant, Lord, through the prayers of this pure youthful martyr, relief and consolation to all suffering such trials, and especially those for whom we pray.

We beg you, Lord, to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna on our behalf. Grant all those for whom we pray patience in their sufferings and resignation to your divine will. Please fill them with hope, and grant them the relief and cure they so desire.

We ask this through Christ our Lord, who suffered agony in the garden. Amen.

:signofcross:

[/INDENT]

Writer For God, I can very much relate to your request. I will happily pray for you!

Lord, please give Writer For God some peace and guidance during this stressful time. Allow them to see your love and support whenever life feels overwhelming. Provide them a strong support system which will allow them to draw closer to you and the path that will bring them the most good for their soul. Amen!

**Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.**

Saying prayers for you.

:gopray:
Prayers for you!

Praying to St. Dymphna for your health & recovery.

Praying for your needs …can relate well to it so hope my prayers reach you;_)

Praying hard for you.

Praying!

Remembering you and your intention in my daily prayers. God bless.

Praying for you…
+
[LEFT]O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.
[/LEFT]

Flos Carmeli

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.