Feeling spiritually oppressed and attacked

Amen

0 Likes

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

0 Likes

Amen

0 Likes

Praying hard for the Holy Spirit and your Guardian Angel to help you through this.

0 Likes

Kilo1Mike21,** tbcrawford** and 244Rocket thank you for your continuing prayers. I’m still trying to stay strong and had a priest come to my house a few days ago but I am still under attack. Although I was extremely saddened by the priests lack of belief in that a Christian can be tested I am still going to reach out to other priests for help and won’t allow these attacks to diminish my faith. I know that in my being attacked it is in order to wear my spirit and faith down but I am fighting it as hard as I can through my will and prayer.

Thanks again to you all and God bless.

0 Likes

Lord please heal our friend TempleofTheSoul andgrant protection.May Your love comfort and strengthen the faith an corage of our friend to face trials.Lord in Your mercy heard our prayers Amen

0 Likes

I want to thank all of you who have been praying for me. May the Lord bless all of you abundantly!

Thanks to a poster named Jason here at CAF I was given the link to the FSSP a priestly fraternity and I met earlier today with a priest of this fraternity at his church and he helped me to understand what was happening to me and I feel so much better spiritually. In meeting with this priest I feel strengthened spirtually by the Lord and he gave me the spiritual tools on how to deal with my situation. I give PRAISE AND GLORY TO THE LORD for having given me the opportunity to have my faith tested and strengthened. I know that I have to keep going the course and live my life with a focus on humility, virtue and holiness.

Again, thanks for your prayers and GOD BLESS YOU ALL. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

0 Likes

I’ve been through something like this :hug1: don’t give up, it will eventually end. One of the things that helped me was putting my blessed Rosary around my neck and praying to Mary and St Michael the Archangel. Keep holy water around too.

FSSP is great! :smiley: they have really awesome priests.

God bless you :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

0 Likes

Amen

0 Likes

closed #31
0 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.