Feeling weak, sick, please pray for me

I hate to post this again, but I’m not doing well at all. I think something may be wrong in my body. I don’t know what…just have a “feeling” something bad has cropped up. Please pray that my fear is untrue. May God have mercy on me. Praying for all at CAF. God bless.

I’m sorry you’re feeling sick.
I think sometimes we do sense when something is amiss.
I ask the Lord to help you to isolate what may be wrong so you can ask your doctor to do whatever tests may be needed. Please God any problem won’t be serious and can soon be treated.

I will keep you in my prayers.
May God fill you with blessings and well-being, Trishie
:console:

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours, Office of Readings:

Psalm 30 (31)

How very many are the pleasures, Lord,
that you have stored up for those who fear you.
You have made these things ready for those who trust in you,
to give them in the sight of all men.
Far away from the plottings of men
you hide them in your secret place.
You keep them safe in your dwelling-place
far from lying tongues.

Blessed be the Lord,
for he has shown me his wonderful kindness
within the fortified city.
In my terror, I said
“I am cut off from your sight”;
but you heard the voice of my prayer
when I called to you.

Love the Lord, all his chosen ones.
The Lord keeps his faithful ones safe,
heaps rich revenge on the arrogant.
Be brave, let your hearts be strong,
all who trust in the Lord.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen

Father of healing mercy, look with Your eternal love upon mom4truth, alleviating her fears and replacing them with greater faith and trust in You. Lord, Your love for her is unlimited, and You have shown it time and again through Your tender mercies. Precious Savior, our lives are not our own, but came from the Father and return to Him. Teach us to value each day as the blessing it is, a gift of love from God the Father. Despite the ups and downs of our lives, let us not forget that we live for the next life, giving thanks and praising Your Holy Name throughout this brief, but important period of testing. Strengthen her, O merciful One, surrounding her with the prayers of her brothers and sisters in Christ. Let love of You drive all fear from her heart, and may she rest assured of Your love, in each moment of her life. Grant this, O Giver of eternal life, through Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

AMEN

I’m always praying for you, you won’t be forgotten in prayer here!!

praying for you
grandma glor

Praying for you, Mom4truth…

Prayers promised

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I pray for you daily. Hope you will be feeling better soon!

Praying for you.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. Not only am I feeling physically ill, but emotionally as well. Something nasty has come up in the family and this just adds to the burden of illness. Please keep praying. I need the prayers badly! You are ALL in my rosaries.

God bless us and have mercy on us.

You are in my prayers Mom4truth. Please take a little time and see the doctor. We need you to stay strong for us. You are such a wonderful prayer partner.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee, the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal those of our souls.”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds.”

The Lord, your God, loves you and your family very much. :highprayer: :knight2: :highprayer: :knight2:

Galilea,
Your post was so timely! Today I saw my GI doctor and did not receive good news. I will probably have surgery soon. I am not looking forward to this at all. Please keep praying that I will get well. I need all the prayers I can get. God bless you. You are in my prayers, too!

Much love,

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 19 (20)

Prayer for victory

May the Lord hear your prayer in the day of tribulation, may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
May he send you help from his holy place; from Sion, may he extend his protection.

May he remember every one of your sacrifices and find merit in your burnt-offerings.
May he deal with you as your heart desires and bring all your plans to fulfilment.

We will rejoice in your saving help, we will raise our banners in the name of God; may the Lord grant all your prayers.

Now I know that the Lord keeps his anointed one safe: in his sanctuary in heaven he hears his prayer, and lends the support of his strong right hand.

Some put their faith in chariots and some in horses, but we invoked the name of the Lord our God.
They stumbled and fell, but we rose and we stand upright.

Lord, keep the king safe, and hear our prayer whenever we call upon you.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Merciful Father of all healing, we lift mom4truth up to you, while begging the intercession of the Saints. In your Divine Mercy, look with great compassion upon her and lead her to complete healing. Lord, hear her pleas as she offers her suffering up to You, and comfort her in her time of affliction. May she withdraw to within her spirit in prayer before You, where she will receive comfort and inner peace. Bless her with the knowledge that the test she is enduring is for the perfection of her soul. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen! Alleluia!

Thank you po18 and all those of you who have prayed for me. At this moment, I do not feel like offering up my suffering. I am facing a major surgery (going back to an ileostomy, along with another intestinal surgery). Also, I awaiting biopsy reports on the intestines. My dr. didn’t sound too promising. I know I will not be able to withstand the intestinal surgery. I have had it before and it was so painful! I have had too much physical pain to be able to do this again. I am hoping that God will just let whatever happens, happens. I looked at the surgical outcome (in pictures) and I cried, just remembering what I went through years ago. I don’t have a supportive husband which doesn’t help at all. I just want God to stop testing me for awhile. I cannot do this! Thank you all for listening. :frowning: and :mad:

Praying for you mom4truth!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.