Fellowship of Catholic Scholars

Does anyone know anything about the Fellowship of Catholic Scholars? It looks pretty good from their web site. catholicscholars.org/

I went to the website and opened their latest journal. The names of the contributors, all Faithful to the Magisterium of the Church, told me that this organisation is indeed Catholic. :thumbsup:

I went to their last conference here in in Kansas City. I am no scholar, but since I live here it was pretty cheap to go and the subject was Sacrosanctum Concilium. I was a great time! I got to hear the Hitchcock’s from *Adoremus *fame give talks and meet the Pertinacious Papist, Dr. Phil Blosser.

Thanks yinekka and RonRule. You confirmed my take on this group. I had never heard of the Fellowship before (which surprises me) so I value your input. I intend to join. It sounds like what I’ve been looking for.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.