Fifth Prayer Intention for po18guy

We have now reached over 1000 posts on the previous thread. Dear friends in Christ, let us continue raising our prayers and intentions for the continued healing and welfare of our friend Jim:

Originally Posted by po18guy

Re: Fourth Prayer Intention for po18guy

During treatment yesterday, Doctor visited and told me that the forms have been filed to reduce my treatments from twice monthly, to once per month. This will likely begin in June, he said. The treatments could conceivably be reduced to once or twice per year, but medical science simply does not know the proper maintenance dosage for this experimental application of the drug, since we are breaking new ground here. It absolutely humbles me that such a miraculous recovery has occurred because of the prayers of the faithful. We are aware of how merciful and loving our Lord is, but it is still sobering when we personally experience it. May God richly bless each and every soul who has prayed and is praying. Amen!

“They said I would never live. I lived. They said I would never think. I think. They said I would never walk. I walked. They said I would never dance, but I never danced anyway.” - Fr. Benedict Groeschel

Loving God,

We lift our continuing prayers and intentions for the healing and welfare of your son Jim. He demonstrates grace in the face of trial, strength in the face of sickness, and wisdom in the face of challenges that would bend lesser people. Please bless him and his family as they continue their journey of faith and serve you, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

[quote="jhash1, post:1, topic:246704"]
We have now reached over 1000 posts on the previous thread. Dear friends in Christ, let us continue raising our prayers and intentions for the continued healing and welfare of our friend Jim:

Originally Posted by po18guy

Re: Fourth Prayer Intention for po18guy

During treatment yesterday, Doctor visited and told me that the forms have been filed to reduce my treatments from twice monthly, to once per month. This will likely begin in June, he said. The treatments could conceivably be reduced to once or twice per year, but medical science simply does not know the proper maintenance dosage for this experimental application of the drug, since we are breaking new ground here. It absolutely humbles me that such a miraculous recovery has occurred because of the prayers of the faithful. We are aware of how merciful and loving our Lord is, but it is still sobering when we personally experience it. May God richly bless each and every soul who has prayed and is praying. Amen!

“They said I would never live. I lived. They said I would never think. I think. They said I would never walk. I walked. They said I would never dance, but I never danced anyway.” - Fr. Benedict Groeschel

Loving God,

We lift our continuing prayers and intentions for the healing and welfare of your son Jim. He demonstrates grace in the face of trial, strength in the face of sickness, and wisdom in the face of challenges that would bend lesser people. Please bless him and his family as they continue their journey of faith and serve you, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

[/quote]

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please continue to heal po18guy in accordance with your holy will. Grant him all the graces he needs for persevering. May this trial be for him a wonderful means for him to keep growing in faith, hope and love. May he and his wife keep strong and abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for continuing to bless him and his wife. Amen.

Loving God, the source of all healing, thank you for Jim. Thank you for his life and his ministry in prayer to so many hurting people. I pray you will bless him and heal him. Help him as he continues to endure and trust in You, our Everlasting Lord and Savior.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please pray for and lift up Jim to the Lord Our God....
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in coelis: sanctificetur nomen tuum: adveniat regnum tuum: fiat voluntas tua sicut in coelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie: et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum; benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritu Sancto. Sicut erat in principio et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying hard for Jim's complete recovery.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Loving God we praise and thank You for the care and support you have given Jim and his family in these past years. We thank You for the inspiration of hope, gratitude, and faithfulness that Jim has been and continues to be for us.
Please continue to give Your graces and protection to him and if You will, please give him healing.
Thank You our God

Loving God,

Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in coelis: sanctificetur nomen tuum: adveniat regnum tuum: fiat voluntas tua sicut in coelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie: et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum; benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritu Sancto. Sicut erat in principio et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

Loving God, the source of all healing, thank you for Jim. Thank you for his life and his ministry in prayer to so many hurting people. I pray you will bless him and heal him. Help him as he continues to endure and trust in You, our Everlasting Lord and Savior.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please pray for and lift up Jim to the Lord Our God....
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

praying...

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying for your continued healing Jim ...

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.