Fighting Foreclosure

We just got the summons two weeks ago. This has been a long drawn out year of one big mess and the mortage company refuses to work with us. I’m scared to death right now. We can afford to stay in the house but just could not get caught up after medical bills killed our budget. Now they want $7k and denied a loan modification.

Please, please pray for us. We need a miracle to get this worked out.

Hi Masondoggy,
I want to make sure I understand what you need before I start to pray for you. Do you need a loan remodification?? You know god always tells us to be careful what we ask for, and I just wanted to make sure I state the request properly. Please let me know as I will be praying a lot this evening. If i don’t hear anything from you I will still pray for you to keep your home, and let god figure it out…He always knows best anyway. I am sorry you are in this position. I hope the new year brings you and your family health, happiness and wealth.

God Bless you
Stephanie

Yes, we need a loan modification to stop the foreclosure and get us back on track. Thanks.

Remembering you before God.

Paul

Dear Jesus
Please be with masondoggy and his family during this difficult time. Help them to place all their trust in you. Lord just as you provide for the smallest of creatures and for the flowers of the field please take care of this family. Unite them in your love and grant that in the year to come they may draw ever closer to you. Fill them with your Holy Spirit, give them the gifts of wisdom, perseverence and wonder and awe in your presence. Grant them an ever greater faith and love. Watch over them and protect them. May they never cease to praise you for all your grace and blessings. May your peace be upon them

Amen

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I too will be praying for you–indeed, we’re in a similar boat, although our mortgage company is willing to do a loan modification. Can you apply for a forbearance on your mortgage? Call the people at HUD or contact them online: hud.gov/. They have lots of useful information and contacts. God bless you.

Masondoggy,
Sorry you are going through this difficult situation. I will keep you & your family in my prayers.

I’ll be praying for you as well…it’s a pretty scary situation to be in.

I ask Jesus to give you the help you need to keep your home. Please God, Della’s suggestions are of help.
I know how it feels to lose one’s home. We did, 14 years ago. Can’t afford another…
so be sure that you are in my prayers.
Warm regards, Trishie

Praying for you, masondoogy. I know how hard it is. We got swamped by medical bills this year, too.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers. It really means so much to me! It was hard to come here and ask because this is such an embarrassing situation. I don’t want to ask family for prayers because I don’t want them to know right now but I just feel that we need all the help we can get in prayers. I really do feel better knowing that you all here are praying for us.

THANK YOU.

Prayer for you. I am sorry for this trial. I pray it gets better soon and you have a place to live. God grant you his peace.

Praying for you and your family’s intentions…

Praying for a miracle for you!

masondoggy My name is john wilson and i do loanmodifications
and came to web site to see a company that has a name like the company i work for. well i see you are in trouble i may be the one that can help (i hope) the company i work for will not charge
you a dime to talk to you. we help with loan mods all the time.
you can call and ask for me at 800 970-8342 and my you check the company out online www.loanmodificationsrus.com are company not only works with home loans we do church loan modification i love my job i get to give help to save homes i would like to see if maybe united can help you too im praying for you
God Bless

jwilson@unitedllc.net

you need help not hope

With thousands and thousands of consumers struggling with their mortgages, it shouldn’t be a surprise that our great government would find a way to get involved. Unfortunately, what they have done is little or nothing. We have scoured the web, spoken to thousands of homeowners, and have yet to find one single family saved by the HOPE program. (If you know of someone, please tell us about is as we would like to be fair and accurate and will post the results) The false hope conveyed to the homeowner by leading them into believing that they will qualify for this program is shameful to say the least. A well intentioned program gone by the wayside with too many bureaucratic loopholes, no real direction and the false promise that you will save your home from foreclosure. And don’t forget that if by some miracle of fate you do qualify, there may be closing costs involved. (If you had money wouldn’t you be paying your mortgage???) And last but surely not least… the big bite in the end, when you decide to sell your home later you could have the government come in and take up to 50% of your proceeds!
johnwilson@unitedllc.net
loanmodificationsrus.com/Help_Not_HOPE.htm

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.