FILM: Saint Ralph

has anyone watched the movie Saint Ralph? I think is a really good movie and it has some strong elements of Catholicism...most of it takes place in a Catholic school (those of you who attended will be able to tell how accuratly its portrayed :P) Its about this boy whose mother is in a coma...he hears that it will take a miracle to get her better and he decides that winning the Bosten marathon would do it. One of his teachers who is a priest and former olympian helps him train. Its kind of funny becasue whenever he sees God he appears as a man dressed in a Santa Claus suit. ;)

[quote="beegirl, post:1, topic:217385"]
has anyone watched the movie Saint Ralph? I think is a really good movie and it has some strong elements of Catholicism...most of it takes place in a Catholic school (those of you who attended will be able to tell how accuratly its portrayed :P) Its about this boy whose mother is in a coma...he hears that it will take a miracle to get her better and he decides that winning the Bosten marathon would do it. One of his teachers who is a priest and former olympian helps him train. Its kind of funny becasue whenever he sees God he appears as a man dressed in a Santa Claus suit. ;)

[/quote]

Sounds just like my kind of movie. Will make it a point to watch it.

Sounds brilliant, I'll make the effort to watch it.

Very enjoyable movie.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.