Final Election Polls Being Reported

It doesn’t look like a wave election. If the Republicans take the Senate, we may not know until December or even January.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/senate/2014_elections_senate_map.html

LATEST SENATE POLLS
NH (NE College): Brown ® +1
LA (USA Today): Cassidy ® +7
NM (AlbqJrnl): Udall (D) +7
CO (Rasmussen): Gardner ® +6
NC (High Point): Race Tied @ 44

New CNN national poll gives Dems 6 pt lead among reg voters and 1 pt lead among likely voters: i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/10/27/10274pm.poll.pdf

How much is Ebola a factor?

How much is terrorism a factor?

Seats of Interest:

BOLD = Current GOP Seat

• = No Democratic candidate

Safe GOP

ME, WV, MT

Solid GOP

SD, LA

Leans GOP

KY, CO, AK, AR

Toss-up

KS*, GA, NC, IA, NH

Leans Dem

IL, MN, NM

Solid Dem

VA, OR

The Americans who don’t trust either party are voting for Republicans wapo.st/1tBMx10

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2014/10/antiparty.png&w=484

There was high confidence that Romney would win the last election. The country, just two years ago, remained solidly behind the Democrats and President Obama, including large percentage of Catholics. I do not see how that would have changed in the time since that election.

I think Republicans and Conservatives better vote if they want to win, because I think the “wave” might flow against them, again. The Democrats have a far better ground game and a far better, “get out the vote” push, than do the Republicans…that alone can makeup for 1-3% in close races.

Last time 4-5,000,000 Republicans did not vote–if they do that again, than the Democrats will hold the Senate.

I am tired of all the negative ads.

I am really concerned about voter fraud.

Obama is out on the campaign trail this week.

I hope the dems get the message this november.
And I hope the republicans don’t drop the ball.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.