Final First Saturday Devotion

I’m about to make my fifth and final First Saturday Devotion, (not that I’ll be stopping after this) on Thursday I’ll be going to confession, than I’ll be saying the rosary, meditating, and receiving Communion on Saturday. (I’ll also be doing my 2nd or 3rd First Friday Devotion)

I need prayers that I can make it to all of these things and receive all the graces God provides through them. Also I’m struggling with a lot of bad thoughts and desperately want to stop sinning.

Prayed that you would be able to accomplish all your plans and that they would bear good fruits, in Jesus’, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

I’m committing really horrible sins right now, I really need prayers, I really need this to stop!

I hate this!

It looks like everything is going to wait until the very last minute on this.

Please pray that I trust in the Lord on this!

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

I did it, I made it through and fulfilled my fifth and final day here!

Please pray that I continue to trust and Jesus and let nothing distract me from delighting in this and loving Christ more and more.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.