Final Phase of Divorce

Hi everyone, hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

I am, once again, here asking for your help and prayers:o. Looks like I’m finally getting to the end of this very painful chapter in my life. It shouldn’t be much longer, two weeks or so, before we sit down and sign the proposed agreements.

My prayer request is that everything goes smoothly and peacefully. That we can walk in there and he will agree to all the stipulations in the custody arrangement and divorce settlement. Please, please pray for me, that our Merciful Christ and Loving Mother allow for this not to be more painful than it already has been. I have been praying to the Just Judge and for St. Anthony of Padua’s intercession.

I could use all the prayer I can get to move forward from this painful, yet blessed time in my life, I was given my little angels Mateo and Fatima but most importantly it brought me closer to God and the Church…oh…and I found CAF, what blessings indeed!!!

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

You have my prayers.

OK!

Hi Lexee,

I followed your story while I was going through my own divorce last year… God will take care of you and your little ones. Sometimes it’s hard to believe but you have wonderful things in front of you!

I’ll be praying for a smooth settlement and lots of healing for you all.

And praise God for using this to bring you closer to Him! :slight_smile:

Praying hard for you. I pray for St. Anthony of Padua’s intercessions frequently and have much confidence in him.

:blessyou:

Praying

I will pray for your intentions…

Dear Lexee…

My prayer request is that everything goes smoothly and peacefully. That we can walk in there and he will agree to all the stipulations in the custody arrangement and divorce settlement. Please, please pray for me, that our Merciful Christ and Loving Mother allow for this not to be more painful than it already has been. I have been praying to the Just Judge and for St. Anthony of Padua’s intercession.

I could use all the prayer I can get to move forward from this painful, yet blessed time in my life, I was given my little angels Mateo and Fatima but most importantly it brought me closer to God and the Church…oh…and I found CAF, what blessings indeed!!!

Our Lady of Victories and of Mercy, pray for us
St. Joseph, patron of families, pray for us
St. Anthony of Padua, pray for us
St. Therese, pray for us
St. Rita pray for us

Jesus, Just and Merciful Judge have mercy on us and please hear all our prayers for Lexee and family and all involved…we thank you for CAF…
JMJ

I’ll be praying for your intentions. :gopray:

May God grant you and your family peace during this trying time.

You and your family are in my prayers Lexee.

Hi everyone, just reviving this thread cause I need continued prayers:o.

I am now in the custody phase of the divorce settlement. Please pray:signofcross: :gopray2: that my husband agrees to the custody arrangement I request. I don’t want to fight over this, it’s just never a good thing.

Thanks again for your prayers and God Bless everyone:blessyou:.

You have my hope and prayers everything goes smooth on both sides:)

J†M†J
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying!

Dear Lexee…be assured I am continuing to keep you in daily prayer. Divorce is a very painful process indeed…and may God’s Holy Will be done in all things protecting and nourishing all involved…Barb

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.