Final step before formal job offer

Hello,
Could you pray for a good reference? There are no reasons I should get anything but a good reference.
Things have been very tense though, as I have recently found some questionable practices within my organization and have pointed them to our administration. I have been getting some interesting answers that are not so transparent.
I was given an informal offer at another organization for a great job. They need to check my current employer reference.and I hope that goes through today and goes well enough that I get this other Job.

Prayed at Mass this AM . Please keep me in your prayers today. Thank you.
Crystal

Crystal,

I know that waiting is hard when it comes to looking for another job. I will keep you in my prayers!

Good luck,
Beth

My prayers are joining with yours.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Crystal,
I am praying for you.

If your current organization is professional, they may only give your dates of employment and salary.
A lot of places these days won’t address anything else to avoid lawsuits. Will continue to pray for this job for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying that all goes well for you Crystal…

Thanks be to God.

Thank you to all those who prayed with me and for me. I was offered the position. I have to go through the usual drug screens required but no worries there.

I thank God for you all and the comfort that I have been given to ask you to intercede for me and asking the Angels and Saints for their intercession too.

Crystal

Yaaaaaaay! Congratulations on your new position!:clapping:

Amen, thanks for updating us…

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Praise Him!!!:crossrc: :highprayer:

Jesus please provide welcome for Crystal in this new position. Let her character and her presence be her true reference and job security.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.