Financial Help

I am scared, I am tired, I feel as though I will have a heart attach at any moment. My life is so false. I have asked for God’s forgiveness in so many ways, so many forms and so many fashions but I still feel so afraid. I am finding myself in a state of deep deep depression. Only the laughter of my children around me make me realize how important it is to stay alive for I just want to die due to my sinful ways. I therefore implore on you the people of God, through the intecession of St. Jude to pray in earnest for the finaicial situation that I have dug myself into. At this tine it is just hopeless. If this burden is not off my shoulder by the end of June 30th, only God alone know what can and will happen to my life. Help is all is need. St. Jude take care of me please.

Jesus please hear and grant the prayer of this desperate and repentant man.
We face the consequences of our choices, but sometimes in the end we can only call on You and trust in You.
Please have mercy on Cab George and help him through his financial and other difficulties, for his family’s sake and his own.
St Peter, you made mistakes and the Lord forgave and restored you. Please pray for Cab George.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard for your intention.

I will definitely keep you in my daily prayers, Cab George!

Please Lord, grant this good soul perseverence and hope. Thank You, he has his children to live for. May he never let them down and give up on them. May you help him, Lord, in this financial crisis. May he be able to get past it through prayer time with You in the Blessed Sacrament and through worthy reception of the sacraments. Please Lord, let him know that if he confessed his sins, You have completely forgiven them. If other people make him suffer, may he find strength to know that even they are sinners and would fall into the same sins if they were deprived of Your grace and under the same circumstances. George is sincere, Lord, he’s sorry. Help him to forgive himself if he hasn’t. If he isn’t forgiving himself, this is pride - a bad thing. May he be humble and know that we are all nothing and capable of sinning because of original sin and because we have been injured by it. He inherited concupiscence through original sin and can not do anything good without you. May Cab George be faithful to frequent confession and reception of You in Holy Communion. Without being in a state of grace he will not have the faith, hope and love he needs to get by. He has love, the most important Lord - he feels for his children and wouldn’t abandon them. Help him have confidence in Your merciful love and be abandoned to Your merciful love no matter what the outcome of this financial situation. I pray for the best outcome for his soul. Assure him, Lord, that You will do what is best for his soul and for his family’s souls. You have a plan, help us all to be faithful to whatever it is you wish us to suffer in this plan with hearts ready and open to keep faithful to you and to serve You in our neighbors. Amen.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Jesus please hear and grant the prayer of this desperate and repentant man.
We face the consequences of our choices, but sometimes in the end we can only call on You and trust in You.
Please have mercy on Cab George and help him through his financial and other difficulties, for his family’s sake and his own.
St Peter, you made mistakes and the Lord forgave and restored you. Please pray for Cab George.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy,when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word,which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this,
I implore for you to obtain for me
[medical and financial assistance; cures for all ills]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony,whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petition into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will be ever yours,
Amen

To all who are praying for me, I wish to express my thanks and gratiude. Ihave used a log in name Cab George and most people think I am male, but I am actually female.

I am still scared, and time is running out on me. Yes I have made a big mistake but it is only through prayers and God’s grace that I will be able to overcome this problem. My situation still remains the same, so all the prayers I can get will be appreciated.

St. Jude take care of me please.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Jesus please grant the prayers of George’s heart. Please help him and his family in their desperate needs.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.