Financial Prayer

please pray for me. I’ve been under tremendous financial pressure for a couple of years. I’m simply tired. Tired of trying to figure things out, tired of praying, simply tired of living.

Pray that God does something. Perhaps he’s not hearing me or listening to me I just don’t know but I just know the amount of pressure and stress is enough to make me have a heart attack.

Our business is in collapse and if this trial is supposed to make me a better person, it is not.

Thanks for your prayers

Ryan

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying that you persevere. May the Lord help you to see that all this you are going through is a trial, a trial for you to prove your love of God, your faith, and your trust in Him. May you never give up on God and prayer, and keep persevering in faith! May God give you courage, strength, patience and hope. May He grant you peace amid your difficult circumstances. Amen.

Don’t give up Ryan.

I am praying that things get better for you …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.