Financial Pressures

I need your urgent intercessions as I am in severe financial pressures that have to be resolved by the 31st October 2008. Please assist me with prayers. I am requesting the Lord for a miracle soon.

You’re in my prayers.

May the Holy Spirit grant you wisdom and discernment (and cash flow and work) … and direction and guidance.

And also give those to the folks you are interfacing with.

Praying for you.

All powerful Father, God of mercy, look kindly on those who suffer due to current economic woes. Ease their burden and make their faith strong that they may always have confidence and trust in your fatherly care. Father of Mercy, You always answer your people in their suffering. We thank you for your kindness and ask You to free us from evil, that we may serve you in happiness all our days. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying very hard for your financial success!

Prayer To Know God’s Will God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Author of glory, grant me spiritual wisdom and revelation. Enlighten the eyes of my mind with a deep knowledge of you and your holy will. May I understand of what nature is the hope to which you call me, what is the wealth of the splendor of your inheritance among the Saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of your power toward me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Jesus please have compassion on the urgent needs of this your dear one. Please give help before the end of October.

May God bless you…Trishie

Still praying ver hard!

monphelo, you’ll be in my daily prayer for relief and resolution of your burden and worry.

I am thanking all those who are with me in prayer during this time. I trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and His Sacred Heart that he will help me carry this burden.

I am also begging our Lord to lighten the burdens of all who are facing similar and other situations. I pray to him that they will put their trust solely in him that they will survive through his strength and power. Amen.

Lord Jesus as we are finishing this day, I request you to listen to the prayer intentions of your children. I beg you to protect them, make their faith strong and keep on trusting you.

Please Father bless the members of this website who make time to pray with others in the resolution of their troubles and in strengthening their faith. Amen.

God bless you, too, nomphelo.

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Child.

May an abundance of wealth find it’s way to you sir…God and his son want only good for all…My prayers of a miracle windfall to ease your burdens are humbly asked in Jesus name…Amen…With Aloha, LynneMarie

Still praying!

My prayers have nto been answered as yet. However, the Lord has given me peace and I trust in him tht he will deliver me.

Father in Heaven, I thank you for filling me with the Holy Spirit. I declare peace over all the areas over my life. I also know that nothing is impossible with you. You can open doors that no man can close. You can also close doors that no man can open. Father I know that when the time is right you will open the doors.

Father I also bring to you everyone who is facing their own kind of struggles. It coudl be spiritually, healthwise, family or financially. I request you Father to shower them with your grace and blessings. AMEN.

Lord Jesus, Please help me I am praying to you. I need a financial breakthrough. I have been given grace till the 26th November. Please listen to my prayers Lord. Please help me. Please do not turn your back on me. AMEN>.

Still praying for financial blessings to shower upon you…The lord always gives you just what you need…May the Lord take away all your worry and give you peace in this financial challenge. In Jesus name I pray with you…Amen. Aloha, LynneMarie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.