Financial request

I am in desperate need for the court to find in my favor, for financial support from my x-husband, so that me and my children no longer have to struggle. I am only looking for a fair amount so that I could continue to stay at my current job, which allows me to still continue to be home for my children.

Father, You have taught us in scripture the importance of care of those for whom we are responsible. Please let the court decide in favour of sufficient support from this ex-husband for this wife and their children. I ask this in Jesus’ name.

Mother Mary please enable this mother to remain ble to be present for her children, owrking from home…by means of just child-support payments from their father.

Thank you for your pray. It meant so much to me. I felt a little bad after reading everyone elses intentions. But I guess God knows my struggle with this and it is not easy to face your fears, knowing that if I went through with this divorce, my ex-husband would turn away from his fiancial obligation. God has helped me through all of this and I know he will help me in the end. As long as I do the best I can, you never know what peace my future holds.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying very hard for you!

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your intentions for settlement and to be able to stay at home.

Please know I am praying for you and your children

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Still praying!

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.