Financial ruin

I need prayer and lots of it! I am near financial ruin and just about to lose my house due to property taxes falling behind and two mortages falling behind. I am the father of 3 kids and my wife cannot work because we care for an elderly family member at our house, so I risk having 6 people out on the streets. PLEASE pray for me! Thank you.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

I’ll certainly pray for you and your family.

You might want to talk to a lawyer about filing a Chapter 13 plan.

I will pray for you.

Praying for you and your family.

I am praying for your family!

Prayer to Saint Rita

O HOLY PATRONESS of those in need, St. Rita, whose pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, who for thy lavishness in granting favors hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible; St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus that thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest, on account of which all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not alwavs relief, at least comfort; be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant; be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus, we pray thee grant that (here mention your request).

Obtain for us our request

By the singular merits of thy childhood,

Bv thy perfect union with the Divine Will,

By thy heroic sufferings during thy married life,

By the consolation thou didst experience at the conversion of thy husband,

By the sacrifice of thy children rather than see them grievously offend God,

By thy miraculous entrance into the convent,

By thy severe penances and thrice daily bloody scourgings,

By the suffering caused by the wound thou didst receive from the thorn of thy Crucified Saviour,

By the divine love which consumed thy heart,

By that remarkable devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, on which alone thou didst exist for four years,

By the happiness with which thou didst part from thy trials to join thy Divine Spouse,

By the perfect example thou gavest to people of every state of life.

Pray for us, O holy St. Rita, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray

O GOD, Who in Thine infinite tenderness hast vouchsafed to regard the prayer of Thy servant, Blessed Rita, and dost grant to her supplication that which is impossible to human foresight, skill and efforts, in reward of her compassionate love and firm reliance on Thy promise, have pity on our adversity and succor us in our calamities, that the unbeliever may know Thou art the recompense of the humble, the defense of the helpless, and the strength of those who trust in Thee, through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

starharbor.com/santiago/rita.html

Most holy Apostle. St. Jude, friend of Jesus, place t68ware in your care at this difficult time. Pray for his family; help him know that he need not face his troubles alone. Please join him in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in his fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering. ask our loving God to fill him with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for him and his loved ones, and to strengthen his faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, Saint Jude, for the promise of hope to others as it has been given to us. Amen

O Lord save this family from financial hardship and sorrows , God help them to find in the shortest time a solution for the all problems .
May Saint Joseph , patron of the workers and guardian of the Holy Family , help you and your family in this heavy period . God bless !

Our Father … Amen

Father in Heaven, we bring befoe you the request of your dear one. Please Father listen to his request and declare victory over the financial hurdle he is facing.

Our Father, who art in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread and forigive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. AMEN.

Praying for answers in this difficult situation. Praying that your family can stay in there home.

Praying very hard for your financial success!

Praying to St. Jude for you and your family during this difficult time.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Jude I place this family at the heart of your mercy, pray for them before our Lord Jesus, find them prompt resolve and consolation…In Jesus name I pray

Still praying very hard!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.