financial stress

I need prayers urgently!
I have until 20th December 2011 to pay of my school fees and my dad says he will only be able to send a portion maybe on the 19th.
I contacted the school and I cannot pay later than 20th, I was given a payment plan at the beginning of the term and besides paying off the half to start school my dad could of only afford to pay one months installment, so I have lapsed on three months payment.
Please pray with me that my dad will be able to send all the money before the 20th or that some other person(s) will be able to help out.
Amen

Lord God, Heavenly Father, may your will be done. May you provide this person the means necessary to pay their tuition and give them the strength and fortitude to carry out your will.

Lord, please make it possible for Danielle to pay off her school fees. If her father can't help her, please let there be a generous benefactor to help her out. Please help her to be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love, and please meet her spiritual and temporal needs. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, "Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart." With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I will remember you in my daily prayers. Hope everything worked out and you were able to pay your fees on time. God bless :)

[quote="UpUpAndAway, post:5, topic:266056"]
I will remember you in my daily prayers. Hope everything worked out and you were able to pay your fees on time. God bless :)

[/quote]

Hey thanks for the prayers; no I was no able to meet the deadline still praying for a miracle to pay off the balance and to start back in January.

Joining you in prayer ...

:blessyou:

[quote="danielle90, post:6, topic:266056"]
Hey thanks for the prayers; no I was no able to meet the deadline still praying for a miracle to pay off the balance and to start back in January.

[/quote]

Gosh, sorry to hear that :( I will keep praying for you!

Thanks again to everyone who prayed for me. I was unable to attend school last semester however I have been able to repay my balance at school and now I’m hoping to resume this semester. Praying for the scholarship I applied for.

[quote="danielle90, post:9, topic:266056"]
Thanks again to everyone who prayed for me. I was unable to attend school last semester however I have been able to repay my balance at school and now I'm hoping to resume this semester. Praying for the scholarship I applied for.

[/quote]

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, "Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart." With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.