Find a job.

Please pray that if find a job soon,I’ve been unemployed for 2 years.

Lord Jesus You know our need for financial means and support in this world. Please hear Patsan’s prayer to find reliable employment soon

I am praying for you!

Lord Almighty, I lift up to you Patsan52’s needs… Bless Patsan52 with all their needs- temporal and spiritual… May Patsan52 find a job that is commensurate with their skills and experience. St. Joseph, pray for Patsan52. Amen.

Patsan52-I have prayed this prayer for you and am enclosing it in the form it was given to me so that you might also say it. May God bless you and if you pm me with a description of what your experience is and what you hope for,(and commuting range-(Everett? Seattle? Bellevue? ) I’ll keep my eyes open.

Employment Prayer

Mary, our Lady of the Miraculous Medal,
you once experienced hardships and difficulties in getting the necessities of life.
Look kindly on me now as I face the same difficulties.
Help me to find suitable employment.
Through my work I want to meet my physical needs and to grow spiritually.
Help me find a job that lets me provide for myself and for those who depend on me.
I trust you, Immaculate Mother, to hear my prayers and intercede for me.
I will share your goodness with others that they may know your power with God and give him honor and glory.
Amen

I pray that you make your consecration to our Lady (if you haven’t already) and I pray that you have a deep devotion to her. May you call upon her in your need and receive her most powerful help. Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will lift you up in prayer before our heavenly Father, in Jesus name by the power of the Holy Spirit. May the Lord bless you richly and may you find peace in the midst of trouble.

continuing praying for you

I am continuing to pray for your work situation.

Lord bless you richly

I pray that God Bless you that you may find a job that you are happy with, has job security, and pays well enough for your needs. I pray that God Bless the employers that they may be understanding towards anyone looking for a job

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.