Find Latin-English missals?

Everybody, I need a little help. I know there are increasing sources of Latin-English missals for TLM, but I need help finding almost entirely something else…

Latin-English missals for TLM in large print. I’m aware of the one EWTN sells, and I sometimes see other ones on Ebay, but I’d like a full listing of those that are published in Large Print and if you could point me to [or give me yours] a review for each.

I tried Google searching for all this, and its not getting anywhere and I’m just frustrating myself.

Thank you very much. I await the responses. :thumbsup:

Here is a link that shows a Roman missal with Latin/English in large print.

leafletonline.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56&products_id=4846&zenid=84c0bf3687af804d2d5674c43e188149

A bit expensive though.

Also this site:
aquinasandmore.resultspage.com/catholic/Daily%20Missal

Burgundy Daily Roman Missal, Large Print Price: $79.00

First Published over 15 years ago the Daily Roman Missal is an essential resource for anyone trying to grow closer to the Eucharist It includes all Sunday and standard Daily Mass readings newly revised New American Bible all the readings from the Proper of Saints all liturgical texts for every …
SKU: 526
Availability: Usually leaves our store within 2-3 Weeks

Hope this helps.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.