Finding a calm on the front lines

Anyone with advice, this is the time!

Basically, I’ve found myselves on the front lines of things latey. I’ve been using my artwork and making it public (see link in signature) against abortion, and I have been getting a lot of very blatant attacks from people. Not only on my Facebook (artwork removed from that medium) and in real life.

I have been having nervous breakdowns. Real bad ones, like, I was almost hospitalized a week ago from it. I have also started haivng issues (I think it’s related) where I get crazy dizzy, nauseus, and chilled for no apparent reason. Usually, first thing in the morning.

I’ve also been having issues with very severe, and usually demonic nightmares. It sucks, and makes it hard to sleep.

I have friends of many political positions, and they haven’t really been backing off me when I tell them I need a break, and I need to find a way to continue in my day-to-day life and let these horrendous attacks on my person stop. I’ve tried shutting myself off from the world entirely, but it either doesn’t work or doesn’t help.

Anyone have any suggestions on lowering stress or making all of this stop? Even the nightmares would help. I’ve tried saying the Our Father, Hail Mary, and prayer to St. Michael as I fall asleep, but it doesn’t really help that much.

They hated Jesus without cause, they shall you hate without cause too. Blessed are they who suffer for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of God.

[SIGN]:mad::blush::):D;):(:o[/SIGN]

Yes, but how do you get through this without getting hospitalised for nervous breakdowns? lol

Dear Whitacre Girl,
God Bless You!!! I am so proud of you for your art work. I am so sorry to hear that you are receiving so much grief from it. You know it is the devil working against you, because you are doing the work that God loves to see in you!!!
Find one true good friend and confide in her/him. Try not to worry so about the others. It sounds like they may not have found the goodness in the " Lord " like you have.
Tell the devil to stand behind you. Keep praying !!! Pray to God, to Jesus, to the Holy Spirit, to Mary, Joseph, all the Angels and Saints in Heaven. Pray for strength! Pray for guidance to continue to do good!
I will pray for you, too!!!
My thoughts and prayers are with you,
Angel Face

Thank you for your prayers. They are appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.