Finding great answers here

My son, who was baptized a Catholic, was taken out of state by his father at the age of ten and raised as a protestant. It took me a while to find him but that’s another story. Anyway, he has been asking me questions about the Catholic faith and I think he is trying to find his way back again. I am so grateful for this. It’s what I’ve been praying for.
I have found so much wonderful information here and I send it to him quite often. And with more prayers and direction he may eventually embrace his original heritage. Thanks be to God ! ! !
May I ask for prayers for him?

Welcome to the forums. Will pray for your family.:gopray2:

Thank you, Indyann !

My prayers for you and your son. God’s Blessings.
Prague

Filiae,
You are blessed! Your son must see a great example in your faith. His heart is seeking, and a church without the Body and Blood of our Lord just seems so empty.

Sorry for the gap here-I stopped to pray for you and your son! The peace of Christ be with you.

Of course, you can ask for prayers…

In addition to offering my own prayers for your son, I would also point out that there is a special forum for prayer requests. You might get a whole lot more prayer warriors on board if you posted this request there as well.

God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.