As many of you know below is the situation that I am in. I just found out from the recruiter that I have been working with that they should be making a decision today or tomorrow. I am still being considered for this position. If I get it I can be home with my wife for Mother’s Day.
I thank you for your prayers and if you have a specific intention, I will be more than happy to include it in my holy hour.
Please accept my most sincere thanks for your prayers for us!
Currently I live in Colorado (due to a relocation for my job) and my wife (who is pregnant with our 4th child) is in Missouri taking care of our 3 kids.
I know that this is difficult on her, things seem to happen when I am away, sickness, car trouble, etc. I have one opportunity to move back home, a possible job opportunity, but am still waiting to hear from the company. They are considering me for this job and if they extend an offer and I accept, I will be back home with my family.
Thank you for your prayers! I will include you in mine if you let me know your situation.