Finding the right order

+JMJ+

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any religious orders of Sisters that concentrate on evangelization of adults through the media. I like apologetics, and theology, and philosophy, and the deep spirituality of the saints. But most orders I look at only teach kids. Not that it's not a good thing, it's just not what I had in mind. I like RealCatholicTV, if anyone has heard of it.

Thanks for your time,

In Christ,
Philomena5 :nun1:

Daughters of St. Paul have this as their charism

Hi Philomena,

As Puzzleannie said, the Daughters of Saint Paul would be the main ones to look into.
There’s also a new community known as the John Paul II Sisters, who are part of a larger lay community called the Missionaries of the Gospel. They were founded in Perth, Australia, but have a contact address in America as well, and their apostolate is evangelisation. Here’s their website: mg.org.au/index.html

The other one I thought of off-hand would be the Parish Visitors of Mary Immaculate, although it looks as if they normally evangelise face-to-face rather than through the media. Still, there might be something there of interest! parishvisitorsisters.org/

Definitely, the Daughters of St. Paul.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.