Finger of God Film

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

I have just watched the first 7 minutes of the film Finger of God by Darren Wilson. Has anyone seen this?

If not the first part is about all these Protestant ‘believers’ getting gold teeth and having ‘gold dust’ sprinkled everywhere.

I was hesitant to watch it and am compelled to watch no more yet I think I will to see what it has to say. I find it repulsive in some way. Mind you I am a Catholic convert from Protestantism as well.

What do you think of it? For me it seems either a fraud or actual events with Demonic influence. Why would God give people gold teeth? We as Catholics know God allows suffering for our sake but when healing occurs it doesn’t have the ‘bling bling’ as this film shows.

Am I wrong?

Thank you.

God Bless.

I don’t want to spoil it for anyone but now they are showing ‘Manna’ showing up in bible pages. The film states it always shows up on the page of Revelation 2:17. Mind you no evidence is shown just film of it.

In the film it looks like dried broken up Lebanese bread.

I am feeling this is fraudulent and possibly Demonic. We know the Manna for us New Covenant Believers is the Eucharist.

I would love your thoughts on this film. I have the feeling only more will come!

God Bless.

Dutch H

If it doesn’t have a logical base and it doesn’t serve to convey any important moral point, it’s probably garbage.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.