Finishing 11 year sentance

Please add your prayers to mine for Kevin who is finishing up his 11 years in prison. He has been sent to another state where he will only have limited contact with his family and his girlfriend, so it will be a trying time for all. Your previous prayers have done wonders in bringing him into Gods presence and thinking about the Lord’s goodness to him. A little cross I gave him, which he had to send back to me when he was moved, was worn down to brass he shined it up so often in there. He told me to take good care of that cross because it had reminded him of Gods comfort so often in the last year. Now, he needs prayers as he plans for his life outside of prison. Please ask the Lord to strengthen him and guide him to do only good things with his life from here on out. Thank you for your continuing support for this man and the others I’ve asked you to pray for.

Prayers for Kevin and also for you. Will include you guys in my Rosary.
Blessings,
Sorrows

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord of mercy and redemption, look with your unfathomable love upon Kevin, whom you are calling to an eternal relationship with you. Father, he has achieved both physical and spiritual penitence, the mark of repentance. We beseech you to look with love and favor upon him as he is placed back into society. Graciously send him caring Christians who will lead him the rest of the way home. Teach him self-control as he leaves an environment which has been controlled for him. In your mercy, soften his heart of all bitterness, and graciously restore his faith in both Heaven and earth, as both are Your Divine Creations. Grant him the wisdom to turn to you for strength when the slightest temptation of the evil one arises. Mercifully join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an endless petition for mercy upon Kevin. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

+JMJTJ+

Kevin and his family will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Assist the man, O Lord our God;
and defend him evermore by the might of Thy holy Cross,
in whose honour Thou makest us to rejoice.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Prayers promised

Jesus I ask You to take Kevin into Your continual care. Please help him through the transitional process, help him to endure the consequences peacefully, though they are hurtful, and please help him to live Your gospel for the rest of his life. Kevin, may God bless you, as indeed He has blessed you in this faithful friend who asks our prayers for you.

Warmly, Trishie.

:amen:

Amen…

Praying
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.